Chapter 18

Hey guys sorry it has taken forever!! but Zayn and Taylor are back together yayayyayy!!!

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter! Please rate and comment!! 

oooo PS, im working on a Harry fic at the moment and i was thinking of uploading it for you guys but i wasnt sure! let me know if you guys are interested!! :):):) 

xx Kristen

Zayn and I had basically become inseparable since we worked things out. I almost lived at house. He even gave me my own draw for my clothes. My house was too lonely since my mother was working 24/7 and I was visiting him most days anyway so it was easier for me to just sleep at his all the time. Thoughts of moving in with Zayn had crept into my mind. I know it’s super early in our relationship to be thinking these kinds of things, especially considering we were on a ‘no-talking’ basis for weeks. However, I am 100% sure of my feelings for him and I don’t see why I can’t just bring the topic up with him.

I woke up to the sun beaming through the blinds in a sweat. It’s now summer and apparently the ‘create a human burrito’ season was coming to an end. I rolled over searching the boy who shared the bed with me and frowned at his absence. I got up out of bed to search for him. The kitchen was empty but I decided to make some breakfast anyway. I noticed a note on the fridge as I was getting out the milk for my tea.

“Hey babe, had to go to the studio today. Sorry :( I’ll be home tonight. Have a great day xxx”

I lowered in disappointment ate my breakfast alone.

A few hours had passed and I found myself bored as ever. I went into the bathroom to have a shower and get dressed. It was almost lunch time and my stomach was growling. I decided to go and visit Zayn at the studio for lunch.

I put on a long sleeved top and shorts and made my way to the bus stop. I absolutely hate public transport but I left my car at my apartment. I made a mental note to go and get it later so I don’t have to keep catching the bus everywhere.

When I arrived at the studio I walked in to find Zayn. I had only been here once before so I didn’t really have much of an idea as to where I was going. As I walked along the corridor I heard and noise coming from the wall which was followed by Harry stumbling to the ground and Liam on top of him.

“You can never beat me Styles!” Liam yelled and poked his sides. Harry squirmed and tried to free himself from underneath Liam.

“You two are such idiots” I laughed and they both retreated and stood to their feet.

“What are you doing here Taylor?” Liam asked

“I came to see Zayn; do you know where he is?” I questioned

“Yeah he’s just in there” Harry pointed and I followed him

“Aren’t you supposed to be working?” I questioned

“Well, yeah sorta” Harry laughed

“You two are such idiots” I repeat, shaking my head.

I followed Liam and Harry into the room in which they were supposed to be working.

Zayn was inside the sound box, recording his melodies for their upcoming album. I took a seat on one of the stools beside Liam and watched in awe as I listened to Zayn’s voice which filled my ears so beautifully. He was still unaware of my presence as he was so engulfed in the lyrics he was singing.

*Cause you and I

 We don't wanna be like them

We can make it till the end