Chapter 13 - Part 2.

Part two is finally here. i suck, I know. Enjoy! fan/comment/vote??

----------------------------------------------------------

ZAYN'S POV.

My phone vibrated as I laid in bed trying to convince my body it was a later time than it really was in an effort to get up. It was from Tay, I smiled as I opened and read the short sweet message and replied. I really was lucky to have her, she was really special.

I missed her a lot more than I cared to admit, to myself, or anyone else and I could hazard a pretty solid guess she was feeling the same from what her reply said. Movies, take out and cuddles I thought. I could imagine curled up on her plush leather couch her curling into my side, head rested on my shoulder. My arms draped over her side pulling her closer to me. I pulled up the calander app on my phone which we kept updated so we knew exactly how many hours of sleep we would get due to early morning appointments.

Oh shit. 8.30am meeting with management about promo. Are you serious? I haven't seen my girlfriend in two weeks and four days. Yet they can get Cher and I to hang out to generate publicity for the X Factor Charity event. That reminds me. I should ask Tay to come.

I replied saying I couldn't because of an early morning meeting and I felt a sick stab of guilt twist in the pit of my stomach when all she replied was a little sad face emoticon. I could imagine her face all wide, pleading eyes, pouty, kissable lips and crinkled eye brows looking up at me, trying to make me cave. We'd both know it'd work like a charm.

A few minutes later I received two more messages from her. Yep, she definitely missed me as much as I missed her and stalking her random derp selfies on her instagram (which I don't think she realised I followed) was still entertaining but made it harder and harder to sit through long, boring, mostly repetitive meetings about the album, the promo, the tour and anything else they could think of.

I sat looking at the message before throwing some underwear, clothes, toothbrush and hair product into my back pack so I could leave the x factor thing and go to her. Finally.

The day dragged on mostly because I was antsy and very impatient to seem my girlfriend. The lads, Cher and I spent lunch all curled up under some warm fuzzy blankets in the X Factor living room talking about our careers and craziest fan encounters. I took a photo and tweeted it.

5pm - after the shoot, Taylor's flat.

I walked up to the door, backpack slung over my right shoulder and knocked on the front door and stood back to wait. Taylor appeared at the door a minute later dressed in some bright red loose tracksuit pants and a black long sleeve pullover. I dropped my bag to the floor and scooped her up into a tight hug. She was stiff for a moment but quickly relaxed into my embrace. I wonder if I've done something wrong.

"I've missed you so much" I mumbled into her hair as we clung to each other just inside of the opened door to her apartment.

As we separated I grabbed my bag and gently shut the door and walked over to the couch to deposit my belongings.

"Mum will be home late tonight so we are cooking or ordering take in, which would you rather?" she asked as I took a seat opposite her at the breakfast bar.

"Mmm, lets cook" I suggested.

Later that night after we cooked a feast of frozen meat pies and mashed potato which Taylor insisted is a native Australian dinner, we curled up on the couch and started watching Tomorrow, When the War Began because apparently we were having an Aussie themed night.

Halfway through the movie when the characters were blowing up a bridge I received a text message from Cher.