F o u r t e e n . .

Herb POV

"Hey..thanks for meeting up with me."
"Yea. Fasho. What you need Ari?" She looked down and sighed.

"I just wanted to apologize for everything. I put you and Jayda's relationship in jeopardy so many times & I'm sorry."

"Man it's coo...we living our best life anyways. How you been though?"

"So you just gon forgive me so quick? Even after all I put y'all through?"

"Jayda changed me...I forgive people now." She laughed "Good to know Herb. I hope y'all doing good though.."

"We are.."

Me and Ari spent hours talking at her place that I lost track of time.

"D*mn ! It's four o'clock bruh!" I said hopping up and grabbing my stuff

"You got somewhere to be?"

"Yea..I was supposed to pick up Leilani at 3:15.. Jayda gon whoop my a**"
I ran out the house and left. I drove to Lani's school and they said Jayda came to get her.

I drove back home and walked inside.
Lani was playing and Jayda was sitting on the couch watching tv.
"Wassup baby.."
"Don't baby me."
"What I do?"
"Don't act dumb Herb. Please don't..that's just gon make me mad. Why ain't you pick Leilani up?"
"I wasn't watching the time."
"What had you so caught up?"
"Ari needed to talk to me." She laughed
"I f*ckin figured."
"I'm sorry."
"I'm too tired to even be mad at you right now. Ion even care." She walked upstairs , shut the door and went to bed. I thought she was gon whoop my a**...

Was Jayda too soft for letting Herb off the hook like that?

Is this just apart of Ari's plan to get Herb back?

Read Chapter 15 to find out.