Sexual Advances Part 1

Start from the beginning

He remembered how beautiful she was in her blue winter dress her hair done in soft waves her icicle earrings and matching bracelet and snowflake necklace. Her blue eyeshadow black mascara and sparkly bright blue heels. He remembered that night on so many occasions. He was pissed he didn't ask her himself. He knew she went with Fred Weasley that year. Fred Weasley at least respected her and she had fun.

She was slightly overweight when they were in school. But he didn't care about that. He noticed her weights been coming off lately. She's actually curvy but he loved her when she had curves on top of curves. She was voluptuous and curvaceous back then and he loved that about her. He loved her nice rack and long skinny legs that went up her skirt going to her nicely round bum. He left his office and walked down the hall to her office. He saw she was finding him specific files that he needed later on he walked inside and knocked on the door.

Knock knock! Natasha answered him.

"Be with you whoever you are in a moment come in and have a seat." Natasha responded looking for a file he needed since Draco was already inside her office he closed the door the muttered quietly a muffilato charm on her door and locked the door. His office and her office have the silencing charms up. He has them put up daily he sat down in a chair her back was facing him he was smirking realizing he needs to do this before he loses his nerve. He got up from the chair and walked up to her and rubbed his hand on her silky smooth shaved leg she shuddered at his touch and spoke to him. "What do you want Malfoy?" She asked him frustrated Draco leaned in and whispered into her ear and answered her.

"You." He whispered she stopped what she was doing she gave him a confused look and spoke to him.

"What?" She asked him quizzically Draco chuckled darkly and spoke to her.

"You asked me what I wanted. Well D'Ostroph I told you what I wanted and that was you." He told her in a raspy voice Natasha got a chill down her spine and Draco spoke to her. "Come with me to my office...sweetheart." He told her her hands shook and she dropped the files she was looking at. Draco held her hand and took her to his office Natasha's breath hitched the hairs on her arm stood up. She felt a shiver down her spine. Draco lead her into his office.

He closed the door behind them he used a spell to lock his door he put a muffilato charm up on the door. The silencing charms up in his office and Natasha's office are set for the hours they are working. He turned around and smirked wildly at her he walked over to her and she backed away. He continued walking towards her she continued backing away from until she literally hit a wall. Natasha was breathing hard and heavy Draco leaned into her face. His forehead resting on hers he put his hands on either side of her head and spoke to her.

"Hmm we are having so much fun princess. Oh yes princess we are definitely having sexual encounters. Mm I've imagined you bent over my desk and me thrusting and pounding into you so hard that you scream out my name. Mmm after our encounter here you will take a healing potion. I'll get one out of my drawer for you cause first times meant to be painful. After our encounter here at the office we sign out and leave and don't come back until Monday. I'll still pay you for the rest of the day of course princess." Draco told her Natasha breathed heavily Draco moved her and put her on his desk. Her back on his desk her legs spread wide for him he tied them with ties he had in his desk drawer in case he spilled ink on them. Natasha realized she couldn't move other than leaning up she spoke to him.

"Why am I here Malfoy?" She asked him Draco chuckled sinisterly and spoke to her.

"I thought it was obvious princess. I'm fucking you senseless on my desk." Draco told her chuckle g sinisterly he opened another drawer and got out a healing potion for her to take afterwards. He had contraceptive potions at home he'll have her take once they get there. He laid the healing potion on his desk. It was a red healing potion it was very strong healing potion so it would help Natasha heal very quickly. He put his hand on her panty line and rubbed it. Natasha let out an involuntary moan and she spoke to him.