Dwende

Mae's pov
It's been a week since Kaycee got posesed so,I was at my house but my parents are on a business trip so it was kindda useless to go home but i'm already here so I have to deal with it,but before my parents left my mom cooked Adobo and Balatung(Filipino food) i'm half Filipino si it's natural for me to eat Filipino food,after eating I desided to watch a movie so that what I did,I sat on the floor with my snacks and a drink I put my phone next to and settle down.

Time skip end of movie~

After watching I reached to my side to grab my phone but it was not there then I searched the hole living room but can't find it,I was starting to get mad 'Anak ng nilintik na dwende,hoy mga dwende i labas nyo na ang cellphone ko!'I said but i'm sure that I put it right beside me before the movie i'm sure this is a job of a dwende,'Nasan ang cellphone ko?!?' I said one last time then I checked under the couch for the third time and there it was my phone  laying peacefully on the ground i'm sure it wasn't there before so it realy was a dwende but I just shrugged it off and went to my room atleast they bring good luck.

Sorry if it's short I just wanted to write this part...oh and the language that Mae was speaking was tagalog because she's a half Filipino so yeah

I might be doing some Filipino urban legends so that might be fun to write

Hope u guys enjoyed:)