Chapter 9

I heard it all, finally I feel my eyes wanting to open and my voice works "Sirius?" I ask. I hear a frustrated groan "No sweet heart its daddy!" the voice says, I recognise it "Sirius!" I say. "Who's this blasted Sirius?" the voice asks, I hear Dumbledore chuckle "The one who said you shouldn't be her father!" he replies before I hear footsteps leading away. "Sweet heart open your eyes!" he said, only one though was wandering round my mind Sirius and how much he blamed himself for this and well so I can torture him on how he says he needs me! Mhahahaha! "Where's Sirius?" I ask, my eyes slowly opening to bright light which I blink and soon my vision was fine. The door opens and in runs people I thought never wanted to see me Sirius, Lily, James, Peter and Remus. Sirius was the first over and tackling in me into a hug much to my pain, but I still hugged back "Nice speech siri!" I say smirking. He gasps then frowns "You heard?" he asks, I nod and he pulls away a smile on his face. "You're not going to let it go are you?" he asks and I shake my head. I then hug the others before a cough sounds beside me and I turn to see my...dad????? I gasp and nearly fall off the bed and probably would have if Sirius wasn't there "D-dad?" I stutter, he smiles and opens his arms and hugs me "Yeah its me sweetie!" he says. I pull away and he looks annoyed but his expression softens "Why are you here?" I ask trying not to stutter or yell. He smiles "To see my little girl! You've grown so much since I last saw you!" he says. I shake my head, Dumbledore walks in and smiles at me "Mr Quinn has she been told about the new arrangement!" he asks. 'dad' shakes his head "No just getting to that! Rose you are coming to live with me and after the summer your changing schools!" he says. I shake my head and look at Dumbledore who was frowning, a tear slipped down my face "No!" I reply. He shakes his head "No? That's what is going to happen, now if you excuse me I have to go see your new head! I will see you tomorrow!" he says and with that he walks off. Tears fall from my face "Dumbledore please say you can do something to stop this!" a voice cracked it was Sirius! He was crying actually they all where Dumbledore looked at me "Actually wait! He is my biological father but he hasn't adopted me!" I say. Everyone smiles, James smirks as does Remus "I have a letter to write to my mother!" Remus says. I grins and stand before attacking him in a hug, "Thank you Remus!" I say. He looks at me "Anytime snowball!" he says. I look at Sirius "Hey Sirius!" I say and he looks up "Yea rose?" he asks. I smirk and look at lily "If the offer still stands I would love to go to the ball with you!" I say. A smile breaks out on his face and he crushes me into a hug "Yes!" he cheers and everyone laughs and Dumbledore sends us a wink before leaving.