Chapter 5

I wake up and look to Lily she was fast asleep so I went and got ready, when I got out Lily was ready as well. We exit our dorm and head into the common room where the boys were. "Rose, I'm sorry!" Sirius says, I look at him and sigh "Its fine Sirius!" I say before walking away. I could tell the boys were following me and Lily so we stopped suddenly and the walked into us, I turned and looked at them raising an eyebrow. "Come on!" I say rolling my eyes before grabbing the two closest hands while Lily did the same. I sat opposite Lily with Remus on my right and Sirius on my left, Lily had James on her Left and Peter on her right. I smiled at her while she glared because James was talking to her and kept asking her out they so will be a couple in 7th year! anyhow.... I look at Remus who smiles at me 'Meet you in the common room before dinner?' I asked mentally and he nodded. I smile and eat my breakfast, "Ugh Potions!" I say looking at my timetable. We all stand and go to lesson, when we reach class we all sit down me next to Remus. "Rose?" he asked, I looked at him with a smile "Why did you put up with all the stuff people said?" he asks, I look at him "Because, I dunno." I reply. He smiles at me and we both start on the work quickly.

D.A.D.A well that was...strange, we had to go in pairs. I was pared with Sirius, lily and James, peter and Remus. Yeah we chose but James decided!!! I shot a spell at Sirius who blocked it, I smirked and changed my wand into a sword and he did the same. Yup you guest it we were having a sword fight in D.A.D.A, everyone was watching us. I knocked the sword out of his hand and he fell to the floor I sat on him and smirked changing my sword back to a wand I said a spell standing up "Levicorpus!" and he hangs upside down. "Excellent Miss Quinn, however I thought I told you and Mr Black it was spells!" the professor said. We shook our heads "You didn't professor! Now can I get down!" Sirius said, I nodded and brought him gently to the ground using my mind. Everyone gasped as I didn't say anything and my wand was away, I blushed and looked down. "Everyone class dismissed Mr Black Miss Quinn a word!" professor said. We nodded and our friends waited outside. "Yes professor?" we asked, "Miss Quinn have you done non verbal magic before?" he asked, I thought and nodded "By accident!" I say. He nods and sends us away.

I wait in the common room before dinner for Remus, finally he came in followed by the rest. "Ready Remus?" I ask, he nods and runs upstairs before running down with a bag. We go to leave when Sirius comes "Where are you two going?" he asked, me and Remus look at each other then sighed. "Explain later!" I say before grabbing Remus and running till we reach the hospital ward. "So close!" I say and he nods before we knock on the office door. "Ah you two our here on time right let's go!" she says before walking with us to the whomping willow, we looked at each other. She tapped a knot on the tree and the branches stopped moving before we made our way into the trunk. She opened the trap door to reveal a small house type thing. "Right you two be good!" she said before leaving us, I rolled my eyes as she shut the door before dumping my bag on the sofa. I kicked my feet up "So Remy! Let's get to know each other!" I say cheerfully. He looks at me and sits down on the other sofa following what I did and nods "Really Remy?" he asks, I smirk and wink before lying down.

"What was that?" Remy asks, we have been here an hour just talking when we heard a creek. I hold up my wand and go down to see the boys in their invisibility cloak dragging Lily. "Seriously boys!" I say, they look at me I smirk. "Remy its fine just the boys dragging Lily in their invisibility cloak!" I yell and haul myself up back into the house before flopping back down on my sofa. He nods and looks as they come up "How did you know we were wearing an invisibility cloak?" James ask, I raise an eyebrow "I have special eyes!" I reply before laying my head down. "So Lily let me guess they dragged you!" I say and she nods, I roll my eyes and close my eyes when someone sits on me. I open an eye to see it was Sirius, why do I say was because I shoved him off as soon as he sat down. Sirius glared and laid next to me, making me look at him to see him smirking. I shoved him off and looked at Lily who smirked at me, I started thinking off one of my songs slowly humming. "Sing us the song!" James says, I shake my head Sirius looks at me "If not I'll tie you down and sit on you!" he says making me glare "Fine!" I say before taking a deep breath.