Chapter 8

Sirius:

I watched her fall, that's when I realised what exactly I had done. I ran down to the ground to where she was, I collapsed beside her and went to move her "Sirius don't!" Lily said, Remus held me back from touching her. I heard feet trail away and looked around to see only Remus, me and Rose around. The door opened and Dumbledore, Lily, James, Peter, McGonagall, Slughorn, Pomfry and some Gryffindor students walked out which consisted of Alice, Frank, Katie and Jason. Malfoy and Snivellous came out laughing then noticed us gathered round something, laughed and walked back inside. "Its all my fault!" I say tears falling down my face, it was and I knew it. Remus put a hand on my shoulder "Its not you're fault Padfoot!" James said, I shook my head "James you know what I said!" I say clutching the locket. "Do one of you have her locket?" Dumbledore asks, I nod and show him then let out a cry and collapse to the ground clutching the locket to me. "Remus, James can you please take Sirius inside to the hospital wing?" pomfry said. They nodded and took me while I cried and mumbled about how it was all my fault. I fall onto one of the beds and cry myself to sleep remembering her face from every time I saw her since the day I first met her....

Flashback

"Look at that girl!" James said pointing at Lily, I nodded and looked around. A girl with stood not to far away holding a locket in her hand a small smile on her face. Her blonde hair fell onto her face, her blue eyes sparkled and a small smile played on her lips. I walked over "Hi I'm Sirius Black!" I say holding out a hand and she shook it "Rose Quinn!" she replies. "Oooh brother get away she'll hurt you!" Regulas said and I listened to him and glared at her before walking away.

*****

"Oi slow down Mudblood!" Malfoy said, she turned around pain flashed in her eyes.

Flashbacks end after a load.....

"Sirius wake up!" Remus said shaking me, I groaned "Remus go away!" I say. I heard a sigh then the sound of footsteps "SIRIUS ORION BLACK GET UP RIGHT NOW!" Lily yelled I shot up. Realising I'm in the hospital I look over to the bed next to me where she laid, a steady rise and fall in her chest. I walked over and sat down and took her hand giving it a light squeeze, nothing happened but her hand felt right in mine. "I'm so sorry, no sorry doesn't cut it Rose. God I am so stupid, I don't know what happened Rose. Rose I miss you so much, I wish I was the one that fell rather than you. I need you snowball, I always have ever since I met you, that day I shouldn't of listened to regulas. I give full permission when you wake up to slap me as much as you want and hex me with any curse if it comes to it. I just want to see you Rose, I want to see you're beautiful blue eyes sparkling and I want to see you're gorgeous smile." I say, "Dued you're whipped!" James says, I look at him and shoo him and the boys a look along with a smirking Lily. I squeezed her hand again and placed a kiss on her forehead. The door swung open and a man with curly blonde hair strode in, his cape billowed behind him. He looked extremely posh and well done, Dumbledore was walking behind him "Step away from my daughter!" he said, we all jumped back at the venom in his voice. "You haven't been there for her! Call yourself a father!" James said, his eyes narrowed. "I admit I wasn't the best but she knows why! So I suggest you leave me and my daughter alone!" he says. We all glare at him including Dumbledore before walking out but I stop and turn around he looks at me "Yes?" he asks purely annoyed "You don't deserve to be her father, she was happier with her step father!" I say before storming out but not before getting a good look at his raged face and Dumbledore amused one.