Chapter 4

Sirius:

"Where are her and Lily?" James asks for the hundredth time today. I shrug unsure myself. Remus looks up from his book, "They'll probably be here at dinner!" he says. The common room door opens and they both fall in laughing I go over and hug Rose, she freezes before kneeing me in the balls before happily skipping over to the sofa with Lily. I clutch my balls and glare they where whispering about something when Rose pulled out a bit of parchment and showed Lily. Lily gasped and murmured something causing them to high five and giggle. "Lily will you go out with me?" James asks, "Nope!" she says and turns to Rose who whispers something causing her to blush and Rose to smirk. We sat next to them "What are you two talking about?" we asked. They turned to me "Girl stuff-" Rose started, "So don't listen!" Lily said "So go away!" they both finished. They smiled and high fived each other. "Anyway so when should I do it Lily?" rose asked, Lily smirked and whispered in her ear, they nodded and got up. Joining their arms they skipped off to the great hall for dinner. We follow them, when they come to a stop in front of them stood Malfoy, Snivellous and their goons. We walked over "Let the ladies through!" I growled. Rose looked at me and gave me a thankful smile before turning around "No! We want a word with little Rose here!" Malfoy says. Rose rolls her eyes, Professor McGonagall comes over but of course the Slytherin don't notice until to late. The Slytherin group had their wands pointed at rose, all had a detention and Rose had to go see Dumbledore about something and so she hugged Lily before waving to us and running off. Lily walked over and took a seat saving one in between me and her for Rose, James was opposite Lily with the others. A minute later Remus had to go see Dumbledore even though Rose was still there so he went.

Remus:

"Its fun to swim Dumbledore especially as a mermaid!" a voice said which I identified as rose. I knock on the door "Come in!" Dumbledore said, I opened it and walked in shutting the door behind me. I sat down in the seat next to Rose, she was sitting on the chair funny, her legs slung over the arm. "Rose, Remus we have found a place that will be safer for your transformations!" he says, she nods "But Mars is always bright on full moon and it looks beautiful!" she says he send her a look and she smiles. "There is a window in the place, madam pomfry will take you both their tomorrow night so you can see what it is like and you can spend the night to see if you are good at keeping each other company." he tells. We both nod and she says a thank you and a bye before dragging me out of their "Are you a werewolf?" I ask, she looks at me and grabs my hand dragging me into a random classroom that looks like it hasn't been used in ages. "No! Well sort of, in other words I'm an animungus however on full moon I change into a random animal!" she says. I nod and smile "You were the white wolf in the woods!" I say she smirks and bows. She grabs me and drags me to dinner, the gang look up as we make our way in. We send each other the Dont-say-a-word-to-your-friends-or-be-hexed-into-the-next-centuary look. before we nod and sit down. She looks at Lily and she nods, Sirius was staring at her "Rose you friends with the mermaids?" Sirius asks, rose coughs and looks at him. "What?" she asks, he raised an eyebrow then looks at Lily "If you don't tell me, I'll get it out of Lily!" he says, she pales slightly. "Hey Don't you dare torture me Lily-Pad!" James says, making Rose and lily sigh in relief. "What are you hiding?" James asks her, Rose looks at him "No comment!" she says causing Lily to giggle. "Hello Lily do you know?" James said. Lily and Rose got up and ran, all of us got up and ran after them chasing them down the corridor. James picked up Lily and Sirius caught Rose before tickling her, however Rose wasn't ticklish and had made a spell for Lily so she didn't say anything. McGonagall came down to find James sat on Lily and Sirius sat on Rose with me and Peter leaning on a wall. "What is the meaning if this?" she asked, rose looked at her "Well, this bum face sat on me is extremely heavy Ow!" she said as Sirius changed his position on her. "Mr Black, Mr Potter get off Miss Quinn and Miss Evans!" she said, James got up and helped up Lily but Sirius just sat there. Rose looked at him and smirked before disappearing and appearing leaning on the wall next to me as he fell to the floor. "How did you?" Sirius asks, "Magic!" Rose says smirking while he rolled his eyes. Once McGonagall left rose and lily smirked and ran to the common room not knowing that we followed in behind them. "So close Lily!" Rose says, Lily nods and hugs her "Definitely good otherwise awkward!" Lily says. "What would be awkward?" Sirius asks stepping from out the hiding place. Rose glares at him and so does Lily "None of your business!" Lily said, sending Rose a look to make sure she was alright.