Chapter 2

Sirius:

We followed her into the woods after she sent Malfoy flying, she walked into the woods and first thing I saw was a spider. A fricken massive one!!!! The name of it was Aragon!!! Who names a spider like that????? They talked a bit when he followed reluctantly because he couldn't hurt us. "That was close!" I said and the rest nod we follow them further until she had her wand out and she was doing something to a unicorn which bowed and let her on its back. She stroked the unicorn manes as they walked away. We looked at each other only this morning had she came out of the forest unscathed, she walked in last night. I remember the wolf I saw last night or what I think was a wolf, I only saw a flash of a white tail with some centaurs. "Frienze, why does everyone hate me?" she asked, as she spoke to some centaurs. He sighed and shook his head "I can not say Rose!" he speaks, "Will Mars be bright tonight?" she asks, "Yes, I believe so!" he replies, she nods "I may join you then!" she says, climbing off the unicorn before petting it and letting it ride away. We slowly follow them as they walk through the woods until they came to some more centaurs "Hey guys!" she said and they looked up and nodded. "Oh, down by the lake someone wants to see you!" one says, she nods and runs towards us. We dart behind some trees before following her to the lake, she sits for a second before dumping her stuff and jumping into the water disappearing from view.

"Miss. Quinn Dumbledore wants to see you!" Slughorn says as we sat down, she got up and walked out. I glanced at prongs, who smirked at me and nodded, then we turned to wormtail who nodded but moony shook his head.

Lily came storming over at dinner, her friends following her. I smirked and elbowed James who smirked and looked at lily, "Lily go out with me?" he asks, she glared "No potter!" she said. "And have any of you seen Rose?" she asked, we shook our heads. She rolled her eyes and then they stormed off. We all got up, and followed them out. "OI! QUINN!" Malfoy yelled, I turned to see her looking at him and Malfoy with his wand raised. "STUPID! PATHETIC MUDBLOOD! EXPELIARMUS!" he yelled, she muttered something and an invisible shield came up at every spell he yelled. Lily looked at her, as did most. He stopped and she dropped the shield "Guess what I'm not a Mudblood, I'm a pure-blood!" she said before storming off towards outside. We ran after her, only to see her pull of her robe and dump her stuff before jumping into the lake "WHAT IS SHE DOING??" lily screamed. We all ran over to see a beautiful mermaid sitting on a rock singing...