Episode 20

The sounds of wild animals brought Kenji out of his slumber,he tried to sit up but felt three different levels of weight on him as he rubbed the sleep from his eyes, he looked right and saw Kireitsune on his right shoulder,Tora on his left and Shishana on top of him and gradually blushed heavier.

Kenji : Uhm Kireitsune,Tora and Shishana can you please get off me? We need to get up.

Kireitsune : (kisses Kenji on his right cheek and sits up smiling) Good morning Kenji-Dono.

Tora : (Rubs her cheek against Kenji's cheek and sits up too) Good morning Kenji-San.

Shishana : (Puts her hand up Kenji's shirst,rubs his chest and sits up)Good morning Kenji-Kun.

Kenji : Wha? wha? What are you doing caressing me this early in the morning?!(he blushes worse).

Yukino : Quite the blusher you are Kenji-Kun(she teases in her usual monotone voice).

Jackie : Could you just quit flustering Kenji all the time?
(she asks exasperated).

Tsukiko : And here we go again.

Gina : Yip of course.

Akane : Colour me unsurprised.

Chitayna : Hey no fair you three got to snuggle up to Kenji after he fell asleep.

Hyōna : Not to mention the skinship you had with him just a few moments ago.

Kenji : Don't word it like that you two, your making it sound more intimate than it actually is!

Kenji gently pulled the three girls off of him and stood up yawning still with a small blush on his face, stretching and the girls all stared as the muscles on his arms straightened out as he stretched awkwardly aware that the eyes of the girls were on him,as he turned around to them they all snapped out of their little stupor.

Kenji : Anyways let's just forget that for now and get up since in a few minutes well be in open air.

(5 minutes later)

All of them grouped together and made a circle to do their chant with hands stacked.

Kenji : Okay I want you to repeat after me. though the task may seem difficult to understand.

Girls : Though the task
may seem
difficult to understand.

Kenji : We will not cave in.

Girls : We will not cave in

Kenji : Because we are stronger than we come across despite
our youthful appearance.

Girls : Because we are stronger than we come across despite
our youthful appearance.

Kenji : Therefore we will not back down from any challenge presented to us.

Girls : Therefore we will not back down from any challenge presented to us.

Kenji : We will survive the onslaught of our enemies and this harsh environment.

Girls : We will survive the onslaught of our enemies and this harsh environment.

Kenji : Our strength lies in each other and together we will succeed!

Girls : Our strength lies in each other and together we will succeed!

As they completed their chant they all threw their hands up into the air and gave out their warcry for all of the Japanese Savannah to hear and they split up to gather all the recourses that they would need for the first day of the survival test,they thoroughly scouted the thick grass and trees and transformed.

Kenji : (In transformed voice) Okay girls first we have to look for some food.

The girls all made sounds of approval and they darted in groups of two in different directions to try and catch some prey and Kenji went in a direction different from those of the girls in order to be more sufficient in his search for something to eat,he tuned in all five of his senses.

Kireitsune and Jackie ran slowly keeping an eye out for enemies and also prey.

Chitayna and Hyōna prowled silently as they stalked forward looking for food.

Tora and Shishana looked intimidating as they ran together looking for prey.

Gina and Tsukiko walked in a comfortable silence scanning the area for animals of prey.

Yukino and Akane made for an odd sight as they moved side by side looking for a meal.

Kenji focused all his attention on spotting any animals that looked even remotely edible.

Suddenly he saw a wild boar so he alarmedly checked to see if it was and anthromorphic boar or just a regular one,he tensed after affirmation that it was normal so he could eat it but it spotted him and squeeld threateningly to try and discourage him from trying to catch and eat it,he grimaced as he felt sorry for his prey.

Kenji : "Sorry wild boar but this is a survival test and I'll need to kill,catch and eat you to survive."

Tora and Shishana happend upon a herd of Asian Elephants and roared making them scatter.

Chitayna and Hyōna found a small group of two large
male baboons and crept closer.

Kireitsune and Jackie spotted a herd of antelopes and went to stand on it's left and right

Gina and Tsukiko found a herd of Water Deer drinking from
a stream and rushed them.

Akane and Yukino saw a buffalo drinking water from a waterhole and surrounded it

Kenji stared down the wild boar while methodically stalking forward knowing that if it starts running that he'll be able to catch it and it started backing away slowly trying to escape from him,the wild boar started to run away and Kenji chased and tackled it to the ground...

To be continued...