Episode 17

It was now Ten minutes before time to get up and Kenji was having that dream again but he started where he passed out in the dream,as he stood up and looked at the guard at the gate he walked up to the person,the guard lifted his head and looked at Kenji revealing the face of a quite old man.

Kenji : Hi mr guard I just woke up here again as you can see so uhm what is this place?

Guard : Welcome Kenji Shedji this is your dreamscape but you have a mission in here.

Kenji : Okay then and what kind of mission is it that I am on right now?

Guard : You are here to find the reason for your burn wounds acting up like they did.

Kenji : Okay I see, those burns really and truly do bother me quite a bit.

Guard : Yes, you were burned by a phoenix after all,you must find out why they burn, now go ahead.

Kenji thanked the guard who then proceeded to tell him that it is an honour to help those that are in need of answers,that Kenji's the only hope of saving the Savannah from utter and total annihilation and he opened the gate for Kenji to go through and Kenji respectfully bowed and left through the gate, then woke up.

Kenji : " Man, I actually had progress in that dream,I have to save the whole Japanese Savannah huh?

Kenji then sat upright in his bed, pulled the sheets off to one side and set his feet on the floor,he sighed in exasperation, he got up and dressed in his school clothes and then cleaned off of his face in the bathroom basin after which he went out,and he then locked the door quickly.

(The dining room)

The girls were already in the dining room when he got just outside the room door but had all just sat down to eat their warm breakfast just how they and Kenji liked it,he stood in front of the dining room door outside it and took a deep breath before going inside,as he went in the girls looked up at him.

Kenji : Good morning to you there girls, how did all of you sleep last night?

Kireitsune : We all slept just wonderfully and how did you sleep yesterday Kenji-Dono?

Kenji : I slept well enough end I went a bit further in the dream, I'll tell you all about it later okay?

Tora : That's fine Kenji-San, just know that we are all very worried about you.

Yukino : It is imperative that we all do our best to help you get through this problem.

Chitayna : That's right, we are all going to support you to the best of our abilities.

Hyōna : Me and Chitayna will cut down on our silly behaviour until you've resolved the dream.

Jackie : And I will surpress the urge to be so hotheaded because I really want to help.

Gina : I will try to not make puns about shiny things every chance that I get.

Akane : And I will make sure that I stop talking about red things all the time too.

Tsukiko : We're all going to try our best to keep you stress free until you heal.

Shishana : I will truly do the best that I can not to act as if I am all that for sure.

Kenji : Thank you all and I'll make sure I support you all when you are struggling as well.

Kenji then went to his seat and sat down, then started eating his breakfast which consisted of Bacon,scrambled eggs and some French Toast with soft butter,he then went into thought as he was digging into his food,after a while they were finished and all went to go brush their teeth as they then left to school.

(Just before school)

Kenji : Well today is going to be another rough day of long classes that's for sure.

Jackie : Yeah that is one thing that we can always be sure about at school hey.

Shishana : Tell me about it, classes are like so boring all the time which sucks.

They kept up their conversation about how boring and long and tiring classes are but ultimately conceded that it is something that will ensure their futures,the girls stood closely against Kenji's sides for if any threat comes along to try and take him out given his condition and after a few minutes the bell rang.

(Somewhere)

?? : So Akio's son and his friends have beaten every enemy that attacked them right?

¿¿ : Yes my lord it would seem that the kid and the girls keep growing in power.

?? : You did well to keep an eye on everything,keep growing the army,you are dismissed.

(Back at school in break).

Jackie and Shishana still made sure to keep closely by Kenji's side even going as far as to hold his arm softly being careful to not grip tightly,they kept this up all break which Kenji was greatful for but embarrassed cause the two girls were by no means flat specially Shishana,the bell rang after a while.

(The dining room after school)

Kenji : Remember how I told you all that I'll tell you how I went further in my dream?

Tora : Please don't rush your explanation Kenji-San,we will listen really patiently.

Kireitsune : Yes Kenji-Dono, we understand that you are going through a lot.

Hyōna : Yes, no need to be hasty,we'll listen all day if we have to Kenji-Kun.

Kenji : Thanks but feel free to ask questions,I woke up near the
guard

Gina : How'd he look?

Kenji : He was old.

Akane : Did he tell you anything.

Kenji : Yeah.

Tsukiko : What he say.

Kenji : I have to save Japan

Jackie : really?

Kenji : Yeah.

Chitayna : Rough!

Kenji : Then he let me through saying he's honoured to help those who truly need it.

They discussed until late

(Bedtime)

Everyone slept late.