Episode 4

Everyone was eating breakfast in the dining room and Kenji recalled the scared faces of the school's three delinquents as he snarled at them with his teeth bared and he just laughed at just how frightened they looked.

The 10 girls all looked at him funny causing him to hide himself in shame which in turn caused them to laugh out loud at his reaction.

Kireitsune : Oh Kenji-Dono you look so cute when you get bashful(she says giggling).

Tora : I agree with Kireitsune-san(she says less shyly than usual and more cutely)

Chitayna : My cute future husband,I agree with them,you look adorable.

Kenji hid his face in his hands embarrassed and every one else including Jackie giggled.

A few hours later it was break time in school and Kenji and his usual school time companions were chatting about the morning happenings at breakfast.

Kenji : I had a reason for laughing,can you three please stop with the teasing now?

Kireitsune : Oh Kenji-Dono I'll stop since I started it sweety(she says as she kisses his forhead).

Tora : I'll stop too if that will make you feel better Kenji-san(she says and hugs him).

Yukino : And I'll stop too Kenji-kun(she says and softly strokes his cheek).

Kenji just sits there blushing at the public displays of affection from the three girls towards him.

In the meantime people are secretly staring at the scene,some in wonder and others in jealousy.

The bell rang signalling the end of break and they all get up and get to classes.

Kenji : "I think I'm starting to like these girls,some more than others but I still like all 10."

Kireitsune : (Staring at Kenji from her peripheral vision) "I wonder what's on his mind."

Teacher : Mister Shedji and Miss Minamoto can you stop daydreaming and listen?

They both look up at the teacher who has her arms folded,they give her small sheepish smiles.

Then they just go back to thinking to themselves as the teacher turns around.

[After school and before lunch]

Kenji : (hears a knock on his door) Come on in(he says looking now at the door expectantly)

Kireitsune comes in through the door and smiles at him then closes the door in respect.

Kireitsune : Hey Kenji-Dono I've talked about something with the other girls and they agreed.

Kenji : Okay so it seems that it involves me so what is it that
you have decided.

Kireitsune : Well every few days two or three of the others will hang with you at school.

Kenji : and I suppose that's to get me and them to learn to know each other better?

Kireitsune : Yes since first days it was Tora,Yukino and I so next days it's two or three others.

Kenji : Well that works for me because I need to get more used to a few of them.

Kireitsune : Yeah I know Chitayna,Jackie and Shishana are a bit too much sometimes.

Kenji : Yeah tell me about it

Kireitsune : (hugs Kenji quickly and gets up) See you at lunch Kenji-dono(she says smiling).

Kenji : Thanks for informing me Kireitsune,see you then(he smiles back at her).

She leaves the room and Kenji gets up off his bed,leaves his room and heads for lunch.

[Lunch]

Chitayna : so Kenji-senpai what cool things did you do today at school?

Kenji : I didn't do anything cool, I'm not much of a cool guy I swear.

Chitayna : Now now,you can't fool me my soon to be husband,you are amazing.

Jackie : Chitayna,can't you stop harassing Kenji-kun with your daydreams for once.

Shishana : Oh you know she's part of the pride Jackie so please leave her be.

Jackie : Well whatever but all people need times for their own thoughts you know?

Kenji : Whatever she said.

[After lunch time]

Kenji was sitting on a bench in the open square of the hostel when Chitayna appeared.

Chitayna : Hey Kenji-senpai what are you thinking about now?(she asks as she hugs his arm tightly).

Kenji : Oh hey Chitayna,I'm just thinking about how nice it is right here at the hostel.

Chitayna : Me and the other girls are fond of you you know that?

Kenji : Well it sure seems like that from how you and they all
are towards me but Jackie.

Chitayna : Well she hides it and struggles to admit it but she does care about you.

Kenji : If that's so I'm sure she'll admit it some time or another so I'm glad to hear that.

Chitayna :I'll make sure to work on my possessive tendancies even if it's part of who I am.

Kenji : But I'm sure you like me not just for my relation to Cheetahs but for me right?

Chitayna : Yeah it's just like you just said so just deal with
my personality please.

Kenji : Okay I'll try since I know that your actually a very nice girl just very misunderstood.

They sit and chat on the bench until supper which passed rather uneventfully ironically enough.

After everyone is nice and clean and have their teeth brushed all the girls say goodnight to Kenji.

[Kenji laying in his bed]

Kenji : "I understood Chitayna a bit more now so I'll be more tolerant of her from tomorrow."

He lays in his bed thinking about how everyday he starts to understand the girls a bit more and that he will get through to Jackie even if he has to
work for it,he soon falls asleep.