Special 1

It was a pleasantly warm day and Kenji and the crew were at the beach,the seagulls were sounding their cries,an Ice Cream van was parked on a space reserved for those kinds of things,there were also fast food trucks,one selling Chip & Dip,one selling hot dogs and one selling quarter loaf breads with curry meat filling,a "Bunny Chow" they're called.

Kenji and the gang were currently in the restrooms putting on their swimwear,Kenji only had to strip off his T-shirt and pants and put on his swimming trunks,the girls on the other hand had to take off their underwear to put on their bikinis which was a lot more work than men gave women credit for,at least they were there to help each other.

Kenji was the first to get out and onto the beach so he got his blanket ready and layed it out on the warm sandy beach that he would would sit on, he would sit on the beach when not swimming,playing around or taking a stroll on the beach,he sat on the blanket to wait for the girls,the girls finally arrived and set their blankets on the warm beach.

Kenji : Hey girls,I see you're finished getting dressed,as you can see I'm already settled nicely on my blanket.

Kireitsune : Yeah,at least we were able to get dressed without very many problems at all so here we are.

Tora : Yeah at least we were there to help each other get dressed into our swimsuits,it could've taken longer.

Yukino : Truly,it would've been a real hassle otherwise,many hands make light work,isn't that right?

Jackie : Yeah,that's what friends,no, sisters are for,we stand as a united front no matter the situation.

Hyöna : For sure,what do you gals and our guy say we take this show on the road? Let's get swimming and stuff.

Tsukiko : Yeah but think about this for a moment,what if we stay until night, the full moon will be very pretty.

Shishana : Well this lioness thinks what you just suggested is a good idea,let's do that for sure.

Chitayna : The night approaches speedily when you are having fun,so let's all have some fun,okay?

Gina : Indeed,we will be like a shiny beacon attracting a lot of attention, and the more the merrier right?

Akane : Don't forget we need to put suncreen on otherwise we'll get sunburn and we don't want that.

All the girls wore colors that match their hair,Kireitsune was wearing a hot Pink bikini,Yukino was wearing a white one,Tora was wearing an Orange one,Chitayna was wearing a Beige one,Shishana was wearing a Yellow one,Jackie was wearing a grey one,Gina wore Silver,Akane wore Red, Tsukiko wore a black one,Hyöna wore brown,Kenji wore purple trunks.

Kenji had the honours of putting sunscreen on every one of his girlfriends,in order they were Kireitsune,Yukino,Tora,Chitayna,
Shishana,Jackie,Gina,Akane,Tsukiko and Hyöna. Hyöna of course put up some jokes by squealing loudly and moaning softly as Kenji put the sunscreen on her causing Kenji to blush a blood red from the sounds.

All the girls had a laugh at this,it was still so very easy to make Kenji blush like he was at the present moment, after their laughter Yukino went back to her deadpan look she usually had on,Jackie then pretended to not care about the joke anymore since it was over,Kenji meanwhile still had a blush on his face the color of Akane's hair, after a minute they all went to swim.

Ten minutes later

After relaxing a bit on their blankets under the beach umbrella they all went for a swim in the sea,they did not go too far out tho because the sea could pull a person very far in as the waves recessed,they were very careful about that so they stayed at the shallow side,they all knew how to swim but none of them wanted to drown out far into the sea

It was a semi private beach that Kenji's parents owned from all that money they were being payed every year, the one year every month they saved up a few thousand Yen and then at the end they bought the beach property,at the less private side there were the food trucks and the Ice Cream truck,Kenji & Co were at the all private side,thus no other people.

Fifteen minutes later.

Kenji and the girls were done swimming around and decided that going for food was a nice option so the girls picked up their handbags and Kenji put his satchel around his waist and fastened it with the strap,the girls had their wallets in their handbags and Kenji had his wallet in his satchel,
It was a twenty minute walk to the food trucks,good exercise for them.

Twenty minutes later

They had their allowance money in their wallets,it was a good amount for each since all their parents had high paying jobs that afforded the teenagers each more than a thousand yen,not much by adult standards but for teenagers that was a lot. They each bought a hot dog and Chip & Dip,the Hot Dogs came with paper plates, Kenji and co walked back.

Some hours later.

It was now night time and the full moon was up,the rest of the girls and Kenji allowed Tsukiko to let loose as she transformed into her wolf form and howled at the moon a couple of times,then she reverted back into her human form and she had a peaceful smile on her face,it was therapeutic for her to howl at the moon,it calmed her spirit.

An hour later

The private side of the beach had a wonderful villa where they could sleep and so they fell asleep

Special one end.