With You

The University Of Australia was an amazing experience. I learned a lot during those years. I went through times of poverty and times of wealth, aka I didn't have a job. Four years. That's how long I studied to become a banker. Some say their years of studying far from home are lonely and long. I guess I'm lucky. My best friend since high school and his grumpy boyfriend were there for me. They were there when I got kicked out of my dorm. They were there when that dirty creep Minjae stole all my money. They were also there when I finally graduated. But, who was the one who let me stay in their dorm? Who was the one who beat the crap out of Minjae and got my money back? Who was the one who cheered for me the loudest when I received my diploma?

Who is the one here with me right now standing at the alter as we exchange our rings? Why, that's none other than my one true lover. The same guy who makes me laugh with his bunny smile. The same guy who stood up for me when my own parents turned against me. The same guy who protected me and worked hard to be with me.

His name is Jeon Jungkook. And as of now, I will be known as Kim Jeon Taehyung.

"You may now kiss the groom."

Five Years Later

"Daddy, Dad, where are you?"

"Hana! There you are! I was looking for you!"

"Daddy are we gonna go to the park today? You and Dad promised."

"I know Hana but Dad has to work today."

"But Uncle Jimin and Yoongi are coming! Am their bringing cousin Young-Jae!"

"I'm sorry sweetie. I promise that next time we'll go, okay?"

"Okay..."

"TaeBear!"

"Hana go upstairs and play with your toys. Yes baby?"

"Do you know where my tie is?"

"No."

"What's wrong?"

"N-Nothing."

"Hey sorry I need to take this call."

"Fine."

"Hey boss! Yeah about that... Can I take the day off? I'm gonna spend time with my family. Yes. Thank you so much."

"Why did you do that?"

"My TaeBear, there is no other place in the whole world that I would rather be than right here with you."

Ten Years Later

"Breaking News! A shooting has occurred in the Seoul Bank Of Korea. Families mourn their losses. Twenty people shot and killed. Fifteen others were injured and sent to the hospital. Dead victims include Manager of the bank Lee Jong-Suk and Assistant Kim Taehyung."

"I'm sorry my beloved TaeBear."

"Dad? Is he really gone?"

"Don't think that way. He's here, in our hearts. He's here with me and he's here with you."

The End