You May Not Pass

It's been around five days since I received that letter. I packed my bags three days early. I guess I'm just really excited. Sigh. The things Taehyung does to me. Jimin and I have been talking nonstop about going to Australia. We plan to tell Tae that we're just visiting. Then we'll surprise him.

"KYAaaaAaaAaaaAAaaAaaaAaAa!!!!"
Jimin squeals as we get out of the car. Today is the day where we finally fly to Australia. I'm so happy I can't contain myself.

"Thanks for driving us SeokJin hyung!"
Jimin and I thank him.

"No problem!"
Jin answers.

"Well I guess this is goodbye then, we'll for now."
Hoseok says getting out of the car followed by the others.

"Good luck guys!"
Namjoon hugs them each.

"Bye Yoongi! Bye Jimin! Bye Jungkookie!"
Hoseok gives them hugs.

"I'm gonna miss you guys!!!"
Jin wails and he hugs them as well.

"I-I can't b-breath!"
Jimin and I say as Jin sweeps us up in a hug.

"Is Yoongi sleeping?"

"He has been the whole time."

We say our goodbyes and then Jimin, Yoongi, and I enter the airport.

Taehyung's Point Of View

I'm sitting  next to Minjae at a coffee shop. He invited me here to hang out. He's really good company. He's sweet, funny, and cute. Cute in a friendly way. I already have my heart set on Jungkook and Jungkook only.
The only downside is that Minjae likes to drink sometimes. But that's usually at parties and stuff.

"You know Taehyung, your a really cute guy."
Minjae says as he bites his lip.

"Oh, thank you!"
I say back.

"Hey, I have a question for you."
He then places his hand on my thigh. It makes me a little uncomfortable but I don't say anything.

"Uh, ok?"

"Would you want to accompany me to a party this Wednesday?"

"On a school night?"

"Don't worry about that! I'll make sure you get enough rest."
He smirks.

"Fine."
I give in.

Jungkook's Point Of View

We're about to pass through security. The man scans my body with the scanner thingy. I'm relaxed and very excited to get on the plane.

"I'm done."
The man says.

I turn to Jimin and Yoongi who already passed. I'm about to walk towards them when the man says.

"Sir, you are carrying something that is against the airport rules. You may not pass. Please step away."

I freeze shocked and upset.

"W-What?"

To Be Continued...