Phase Two And Three

Hoseok had somehow managed to convince Jungkook to come out of his room. Jimin had gone to his part time job as a babysitter.
Hoseok sat across from Jungkook at a small restaurant.
Jungkook had bags under his eyes. His eyes were red and puffy. He looked sick. Hoseok looked at him and noticed a few new scars on Jungkook's arms that he hadn't noticed before. The sight broke his heart. Taehyung had broken up with him about two weeks ago now.

"Hoseok. Why did you call?"

Hoseok gave the younger a soft smile.

"You two broke up. You and Taehyung, I mean."

Jungkook quickly looked away obviously trying to hide his tears.

"Yes."

"Jungkook, you don't have to worry about him now. We're dating."

Jungkook turned his head and looked him straight in the eyes. If looks could kill Hoseok would have died at that moment.
For a second Jungkook have him a furious look, but then his face softened.

"I'm glad he's happy."
He finally said.

"I am too. I'll take care of him. He doesn't need you now."
Hoseok stood up and left leaving Jungkook in tears.

Hoseok smiled knowing phase two was completed. He now had to begin phase three of his plan which would hopefully be the last stage.

The Next Day

Taehyung heard knocking on his door. He got out of bed and opened it to see Hoseok standing there with a huge smile on his face.

"Hyung! Come in."
Taehyung tried his best to sound happy but really he was still hurting, and Hoseok could tell.

"What brings you here Hoseok?"

"I have a surprise for you!"
Hoseok said still smiling.
Taehyung now noticed he was holding two pieces of paper.

"Look!"
Hoseok showed Taehyung the papers.

"Huh!? You got us plane tickets to America?!"

"Yep! I was hoping maybe you and I could spend some time together. Well, do you want to come with me?"

Taehyung hesitated to answer. He didn't want to leave Korea. He didn't want to leave Jungkook. He knew he wouldn't stay there forever but something didn't feel right. Taehyung finally decided he was gonna accept Hoseok's offer. He didn't want to but he thought a vacation alone with Hoseok would help him move on.

"Of course hyung!"

"Great we leave tomorrow!"
And with that Hoseok left.

Tomorrow?! Why didn't he tell me sooner?!

At Jin And Hoseok's House

Hoseok sat on his bed waiting for him to pick up. He needed a favor.

"Yes hyung?"
He finally picked up.

"I need a favor."

"What is it?"

Two Minutes Later

"Why do want me to do that?"

"Just do it!"

"Why would I do it when you kept a huge secret from us! We were so worried for Taehyung!"

"I'm sorry! He made me promise! Just trust me, I know what I'm doing."

"Fine. I don't see how this will work but, I'll trust you."

"Thank you."

At Jimin's House The Next Day

"WHAT!?!"

"Jungkook! It's ok!"

"Jimin, what do you mean it's ok!? Taehyung is moving to America with Hoseok!!!! I don't want him to leave me..."
A tear rolled down Jungkook's eye.
It hurt Jimin to see Jungkook like this.

"He's leaving in about 45 minutes, maybe you still have a chance."

Jungkook was now racing though the airport. Tears  flowed down his eyes.

Finally here it was. The sign on the station read Flight To America.

"Jungkook slow down!"
Jimin struggled to keep up with his younger brother.

"Finally you two are here!"

Both Jimin and Jungkook turned around to see Yoongi, Jin, And Namjoon.

"Huh?"
The two were very confused.

"Hoseok called us and said he wanted us at the airport."

"Jungkook are you crying?" A concerned Jin asked.

Jungkook didn't answer, instead he scanned the area looking for Hoseok and Taehyung. His eyes soon landed on a red haired young man carrying a suitcase.

"HOSEOK!!"

To Be Continued...