First Muster: Chapter 6

Start from the beginning

Alice removed the hood of her cloak and started humming to call for them. She continued humming softly until she saw the water move. She started singing and soon, she saw a beautiful blue tail appear in the surface of the water.

The water moved indicating that a merman is nearing them by the lagoon's shore and then came a merman's head showing up in the water

The water moved indicating that a merman is nearing them by the lagoon's shore and then came a merman's head showing up in the water. His hair instantly dry even though he just rose from the water.

Alice continued to sing even though a startling purple eyes are already scrutinizing her. Mermen are indeed beautiful. This particular merman has his electric blue hair that matches his tail, eyes a deeper shade of purple marking him as a pure blooded merman. This merman is a prince, his well toned upper body is starting to surface from the water. Skin glistening and lips red.

This is second time Alice sees him

"What brings you here Alice?" the merman asked with a melodic voice similar to any other vampire but velvety enough to say that he is a merman.

Alice and Seokjin bowed to him by the waters and laid Yeora on the shore just infront of the prince by the soft grasses. Little fairies with the size of the thumb immediately loomed over her covered face. Their tiny voices heard as they chatter to themselves.

"She must be a gift but I see the king's clothing on her," the merman said in dismay.

He can smell her blood making his throat burn a little but he can control himself.

"We apologize your highness. We promise to bring one soon but for now, we need your help," Alice informed the prince.

The prince scrunches up his nose in a disapproving manner. He hates being addressed like that.

"I told you Alice. Jungkook okay? Jungkook," the young prince reminded her.

Alice flushed at the prince's scolding.

"I will your hi- Jungkook," she corrected.

Jungkook lifted the king's cloth away from her face revealing Yeora's face. Although Yeora questions here appearance, there is no doubt that she is beautiful. Her skin is healthy than that of any other human. Her lips cherry pink. Different from a vampire's. Jungkook seems so mystified by the long lashes fanning out. Her slender body and her beautiful brown locks.

"I can see the king's teeth sunken in here," Jungkook said as he presses his two fingers right where Jimin bit her last night.

Instantly, the two wholes healed sealing her blood's scent shut.

"I don't want my mermen to wreak havoc, her blood's scent is too sweet," Jungkook informed them.

The two nodded in agreement.

"So, who exactly is she?" Jungkook asked.

His purple eyes scrutinizing her thoroughly imprinting her image on his head.

Alice explained everything to Jungkook making the prince's brows knit together.

"When will the king be done with her? Can I have her instead?" Jungkook asked seriously.

Alice looked over Seokjin asking for help. She knew the prince could be persuasive sometimes.

"We deeply apologize your highness but she belongs to the king. And I think he'll never be done with her," Seokjin answered.

Jungkook pouted and sighed in defeat.

"Can you stay here for the night? We'll conduct a ritual after I try to figure everything out. I'll ask a help from one of our elderly to undo the spell," Jungkook said giving a relieved nods from the two.

It's already sunset when Jungkook brought Yeora back to the shore. Alice have been so worried that the prince might've killed her but she held it all in. She tried to trust the prince.

"Well?" Seokjin asked.

"I am not able to undo the spell but you're right. Something is locked inside her and I don't know what it is. Even our elderly can't figure it out. But as promised, we will try," Jungkook informed them.

They waited for the stars to appear before they start the ritual. All the elders who looks very young to be called elders, gathered. Jungkook carried her back in his arms and then the lagoon lit up with different shades of green and purple and pink. Jungkook lets go of her and Yeora floated in the water. Her hair spread out on the water's surface, the king's cloth still covering her body. All afternoon, she was unconscious. Alice is worried she might be hungry but meals can wait.

Jungkook swam back and let the elders do what they have to.

They all started singing a harmonious tone. The lagoon shined brighter at every note they hit. It seems like nothing's happening until Yeora started to scream. Her eyes and mouth emmitted bright yellow color. The elders continued singing in intensity and so did her scream. Alice shut her eyes close at the sound of her screams clutching into Seokjin who's watching intently until he saw blood dripping out her mouth.

Jungkook must've noticed that too so he commanded them to stop. Jungkook swam fast to lift Yeora before she sinks into the water.

His eyes were blurry but he definitely saw a pair of crimson eyes staring back at him and then her eyes turned back to her soft brown ones and her eyes closed once again.

He started hearing the queen's voice in his head.

"Thou are not doing it right,"

Were the words that rang in his head.

Then his consciousness went out while he carries Yeora making them sink deep into the waters together while Jungkook clutches Yeora's head against his chest protectively.

"Thou are not doing it right,"

Jungkook is a great candidate to awaken Yeowang. He is indeed a pure blooded vampire but the rirual wasn't the right way to awaken her.

His thoughts scrumbled as he tries to regain focus under the water but fails to. Until he felt two strong arms pull them both up on the surface of the water. Yeora is still unconscious.

When he looked at Yeora, everything clicked in his head.

She is a vampire.

But he was greedy himself so instead of telling Alice and Seokjin. He offered to come to the palace with them instead. He promised to keep it a secret and to keep an eye on her.

But at the back of his mind, he will be there to observe and learn how to awaken her vampire state without the king knowing.

Jungkook wants Yeora's power even if it means killing her after she awakens.

•••

Eyyyy!!! Have a great day!

= ̄ω ̄=

- Haeun ♥