chapter 14

Love's Pov
Today is my first day at work after starting over. I'm very nervous mainly because in as much as I won't be able to admit to Wendy and Lilly, I like Donald, my boss. I really have to keep this a secret
I walked into the elevator to the floor where I work with Mr Bannerman. I put my bag on my desk, everything is exactly the way I left it. I knocked on his door and heard a slight come in, I slowly opened and entered. "Ermm  good morning sir, is there anything I can do?" "Yes there is a lot to be done since you left, first get me my coffee" I nodded slowly and made my way out and I could still feel his eyes on me. As soon as I closed the door, I leaned on the door and exhaled.

Donald's Pov
As soon as she closed the door I exhaled, I don't know why I'm even nervous. I decided to go and check if she has gone far, only to open the door and see her flying in as her butt landed on the ground. I burst out laughing as she quickly got up and run out totally embarrassed. After a while she came in with my coffee. She was looking everywhere but my face, so I walked up to her and raised her chin up so she is directly looking at me. " I'm sorry for what happened earlier" still trying to hold my laughter. She hugged and glared at me before making her way out. As soon as she was out, I started laughing again.

Love's Pov
It's been a month since I started working again. Wendy invited me to her birthday party at her brother's house, I couldn't say no. So Lilly and I got dressed.
We got to the mansion. We met Wendy and two boys around Lilly's age, "Luke? Marcus? What are you guys doing her, I mean you Luke" Lilly said whiles glaring at Marcus. "Well, this is my cousin's house and this is his sister" Like replied pointing at Wendy. "Oh and what is this idiot doing here" Lilly said as Wendy and I looked on amused "oh honey I was invited, I'm sure you were stalking me" Marcus said with a smirk. "As funny as this sounds, we have a party to get to" Wendy interrupted. "Make sure you don't come near me" Lilly narrowed her eyes at Marcus as she pulled Luke into the house. We shake our head as we followed behind. Marcus followed us. "How do you know her?" Wendy asked him "from school, I used to play pranks on her" Marcus replied scratching the back of his head. "That explains why" I said shaking my head.

I saw Donald at a distance looking intensely at me, making me uncomfortable. he started walking towards us and................