Chapter 5

Donald's POV
To say I am shocked would be an understatement. Am I dreaming? No, she is actually hear. Or is it my imagination? Naah, she is actually here. But what is she doing here? I hadn't even realised I was no more in my chair and I am walking slowly towards her. She stood Frozen in her spot. I think she remembers me. She cleared her throat and composed her self.
"Good morning sir, My name is Lovelin Thompson, but I prefer being called Love, I am your new assistant" She extended her hand. I came out of my daydream and shook her hand
"Plea-- please ha-ve a seat" what is wrong with me. For the next few minutes no body said anything, we just stared at each other till she cleared her throat again
"Ermm... My name is Donald Bannerman, you will be doing exactly as I say, your office is right there I pointed to another door across the room. She nodded slowly. " For now just arrange these in alphabetical order." I said handing her a file. She took it and got up and excused herself.
"Did I say you could go?"  I asked her raising my eyebrow.
She quickly sat down. "You may leave" she quickly got up and rushed out as if she is being chased.
I smirked "oh so I also have that effect on her?"
I chuckled
"She does not have to know she effected me in numerous ways" I thought. "She must not know!" .....

Hey lovelies, how do you find the book so far? Leave your comments.