Chapter 6

Donald's pov
"What is she doing doing now?" I thought as I laid in bed. Should I call her? But what will I tell her, okay I'll tell her to get to work early and that we have a busy day.
She picks up after a few rings
"Hello"  her sweet voice whispers
"Ermm... I just want to tell you to come early to work tomorrow"
"Okay" she answered.
I didn't know what to say again so I hanged up.
I am still in bed tossing and turning. It is 2am in the morning and I haven't had any sleep. I'm still thinking of Love.
After a while, sleep took over.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm and prepared for work. Can't wait to meet Love.
I got to work, still sleepy, only to find out she is still not in.
I was beyond pissed, I mean, I left home half asleep just to meet an empty desk? I specifically told her to come early.
I heard the door open
"You, who do you think you are" I shouted, she flinched
"Why the hell are you late!" She begins to shutter "I... Wo-ke---- you la...te" "why the hell do we by an alarm clock?!" "Get the hell out of my sight"

Love Pov
I don't know why he is always angry at me. I have been working here for two weeks and it's been hell.
"What are you thinking about?" Lilly asked. "my boss" "if you ask me, I think he just wants to get your attention" Lilly said with a smile playing around her lips.
Just then, my phone started ringing,  I checked the caller.
"Oh crap" I almost shouted. I'm late again!