~* Thirty-Seven - Jungkook, Taehyung, and Hoseok's Epilogue *~

Jungkook's POV

"Are sure it's okay that I live with you guys?" Hobi asked for the nth time.

I rolled my eyes. "Yes, Hoseok."

"I'm just happier being like a brother to you two than trying to find my 'soulmate', you know?"

Tae laughed. "I don't. I already found mine."

I blushed. "Come on you two. I wanna show you around Busan!"

* * *

"Rise and shine, Chi!" I yelled.

He groaned. "Morning Dad." I laughed and yanked him from under the covers. "Ah! Dad! It's cold!"

"Maybe you should have thought about that when you wore shorts and a tank top to bed."

He rolled his eyes. "Can you put me down? I can't get dressed if you're holding me."

I put him down and walked to the kitchen. Hobi was making waffles. Tae was drinking his morning coffee. I walked up and kissed him on the cheek.

"WAFFLES!" Chiwon yelled.

Hoseok laughed. "I know they're your favorite, Chi!"

He ran up and hugged Hobi. "Thanks Uncle Hobi!"

I smiled. "Told you you weren't a burden, Hoseok."

He chuckled. "Yeah. Your little boy really likes me."

Chiwon blushed. "I'm not little! I'm 11!"

"Sure you're not," I joked.

He stood in his chair to protest. "Chiwon! Sit down." Tae called. "And stop encouraging him, Kook."

He sat down and pouted. I chuckled. Tae sighed. "You know I looooove you, right?"

Chi smiled. "Yeah, Dada."