~* Sixteen - Love *~

Nari's POV (present day)

As I finished my story, I looked around at my members. They were all teary eyed with Jungkook's tears quietly falling and Jimin sobbing onto Yoongi's shoulder. I felt a warm tear hit my lap as I realized I had been crying.

"Oh god!" I yelled. "I'm so sorry. I-I made you guys sad. I never should have told you! I never should have joined this group. You guys would have been better off without me."

"Nari, stop." Joon seemed serious. "We love you."

"Sure. But what did I bring that you didn't have before?"

"You showed me that it's okay to lose," Jungkook wiped the tears from his cheeks. "Not everyone can win at everything, me included."

"You showed me so many beautiful things in the world," Tae butted in, placing his hand on Kook's shoulder. "I've missed so much because I've never looked."

"You showed me that no one is perfect," Jimin added between quiet sobs. "No one should try to be perfect. Everyone messes up every now and again."

"You showed me that there's more to being an idol than working. I'm more active with the members and . . ." Yoongi grabbed onto Jimin's hand and squeezed it as he cried, "I've fallen even deeper in love with one."

"You showed me its not all smiles and giggles. Sometimes things are hard and smiles can't fix it," Hoseok, ironically, smiled. "Sometimes you need to be sad to be happier in the end."

"You showed me that being a leader is more than being the most mature. It's about being a team player and loving each other," Namjoon placed his arm around Jin's shoulder.

"You showed me and all the members what we can really do. We've grown so much because of you," Jin leaned forward and grabbed my hands. "You know what we always say. Eight minus one equals zero."