~* Two - Chu *~

Nari's POV

Namjoon rolled his eyes. "Ugh. Anyway, Nari. That's Jungkook, Taehyung, Jimin, and Hoseok." He said going down the line from red hair, orange and pink hair, pink hair, and orange hair.

I chuckled to myself.

Hoseok looked at me. "What are you laughing at?" He joked.

"Oh." I stopped. "Just if Teahyung sits with you on his right and Jimin on his left, your hair lines up."

Tae chuckled and sat between Hoseok and Jimin. I was right. I couldn't take it. I burst out laughing.

Jungkook stood up and looked, then started laughing with me.

"I like her!" Jimin said. "She's a keeper!"

A soft blush filled my face. They're all so nice.

"Is that everyone?" I asked Namjoon.

Namjoon shook his head. "There are two more, but they're busy."

"In the mean time," Tae started, "you need a stage name."

"Oh yeah! What are your stage names?" I asked

"I'm V." "I'm J-Hope." "I'm Rap Monster." "I'm just Jungkook." "I'm just Jimin."

I thought about my stage name for a little bit with the boys. "How about Choi? It's just my family name but it'll work."

"Your family name is Chu? Like the sound affect for sneezing?" Jungkook exclaimed, confused.

I laughed. "No, Choi!"

"Chu wouldn't be a half bad stage name." Jimin shrugged.

"Yeah, you're right." Tae responded.

"Chu it is!" I exclaimed, throwing my arms to the side, making everyone laugh. Then the door opened.

"Babe, I need help with Yoongi! He's not doing to well."