Runaway to Bride To Exile

Sofia "Her Majesty's " POV...
"What Do You mean She's In England!." Yelled my husband over the phone while I was having a cup of tea. Sitting by the window over looking the Mediterranean.
" I Don't Care If it's Dangerous To Bring Her Back To Exile!." "Who Was This Man She's Been Kissing Anyway!." " It's Disgusting To Me and Not Only To The Crown!" "It's All Over The Papers!. Do You think I want My Daughter's Future And  Title Being Ruined by this?. " " No!. I want the name of the Disgusting photographer and The Name Of The Soldier Putting His Hands Up my Daughter's Dress!"
*Slams Phone after hanging up*
Everything Alright?. I asked as Felipe Walks In in Heated. Rubbing his head in a stressed manner.
Felipe?. What's Wrong?. I said trying to get a word out of him.
He slams his gloves on the table and sits across from me.
"It's about our daughter" he said a Bit stressed.
Worried about her disappearance a Year ago.
What About her?. Is She Alive!. I said Hoping she was at least.
"More Alive than ever" he says handing over a newspaper with her and some man nearing halfnaked and kissing on the front cover.
Is this?-
Who is she with?- I said as I felt my blood begin to boil at the thought of my daughter being exploited like this.
Felipe who took this photograph!. I said not wanting to look at it any further. Knowing the Crown is at stake even more so with her foolish behaviour. Did she not realise that she Has Responsibility and Stature!. Did she forget that She's The Next In Line To Take The Throne Of Spain!. How could she be so stupid. I would lose my title if my father saw me doing this with you before we got married!.
He sighs
" It's why I want the names of both the photographer and the man inappropriately touching our daughter" he said as I noticed she had what it looks like to be a ring on her wedding finger. Well I don't think we need to assume that he's just anyone from what it look like. I said handing him back
The paper. Look closer and tell me you don't see anything on her ring finger?.
He notices and crumbles the papers and orders it to be thrown out.
Maybe after the war we could arrange a date to meet him?. But I figured I should do it since you might scare him off?.
"There's no guarantee on how long this Christ forsaken war may last Victoria. You know that!" " It's why I'm demanding she be brought back here where she can be dealt with!" "I'm having that photographer fired" he said as he lit his cigar and took a sip of his wine. Admiring him as he was deep in thought.
Do you remember when we started dating?. I said at the fond memory. Still not happy with the fact that our daughter was seen immoral on the front of the paper.
He lets out the smoke and responds.
" of course. Your father forbid it and your mother was pissed" he said "that doesn't mean making out on the front cover of the papers got us married did it?"
No. But what I'm saying is. Instead of putting more lives at risk than they already are for fighting the enemy. I think she'll find her way home if she's not forced to. Yes it made my blood boil looking at our daughter half naked with a soldier's hand up her dress.  If we dragged her back here to live in exile, don't you think she'd feel trapped?. I'd rather our daughter venture the world and get lost in it while we still have a planet to live on dear?.
He takes lets out a plume of smoke to think.
" I already sent out a call"  " What makes you feel like she'd be trapped" "she's our daughter and I want her to be safe"
I know. But I have a feeling that she'll be fine. We can't force her to do anything. She's seventeen?.
"I know " He says while finishing his cigar and takes another sip of his wine.

She's Going to be fine. I encouraged. As I could still tell he was pissed. Knowing that he sent out a call for our daughter could've been a bad idea only for her safety reasons. But seeing her exploited with a man Grabbing her arse. Wasn't a good idea on her end either.
I sat back in silence and looked out the window. Watching a black plume of smoke rise. Which threw me off because this was our only "safe" place in exile. Within earshot we heard a loud bang and windows clashing and went up in flames. Suddenly I was hid under the table by my husband. Hearing the guards yell "PROTECT THE QUEEN " Said one man as the door had been slammed shut and gunfire rang throughout the building. "We're under attack love, we need to escape Now!" Felipe said as we felt another loud bang and clashing as more gunshots were fired.
"Quickly!" He said as he led me through to the side of bedroom. Sneaking me through the back entrance that led to the beach through a cave. He covers his nose and closes the door and grabs my hand making a swift run for it.
Felipe what if it's a trap I whispered
"Shh!" He said as we made it through to the end of the tunnel. Making it to the beach. Only to watch our only "safe" place be invaded and burned by Nazis.
So what do we do now dear?. I asked. As he had to catch his breath for a moment while staring out to sea. "Dunkirk" He said under his breath. What do you mean Dunkirk dear?.
"She was at Dunkirk " He Said once more. Throwing me off a bit.
Felipe what are you talking about?. What about it?.
"Our daughter. She was trapped at Dunkirk with that Bastard"
And you know this because?.
"I was in a meeting with Churchill"
When?.
" Recently. But it was a private one. He wanted to know if I wanted Spain join allied forces to help win the war so we Spain could have its Princess back"
It's not in our power Felipe!. We're in Exile!. Franco took over Now it's our duty to take back the Throne and Restore the monarchy and our people.
"You think I would listen to Churchill after giving me that response into joining the war?."
"I know how to Run my country. It's my given right" he said as we walked along the beach
So?. About the call Felipe. Are they going to bring her back?.
"Only if she doesn't refuse" "you know our daughters quite rebellious "
Hence why she's in the middle of a war zone. Without any way home.
"She'll just have to find her way back."
"If she's lucky "
Harry's POV....
We were tired, Exhausted and Physically drained at this point. We didn't know how long it was gonna be til we saw the end of the war. If it might even be over at some point. But all I know is that. We have to survive. We have to fight in order to keep minds off certain things that aren't guaranteed tomorrow. Or even ten minutes from now from being blown to bits.
And for protection and guidance as well as my hope for survival. I always kiss the picture I have of Victoria in my overcoat. And remind myself I'll make it home to the end. I made it the first time being near death. Four surgeries already. Seeing my mates the other day being blown up and other losing half his body by being crushed by a tank. Knowing I could be next. I had a dream the other night I was captured and saw Sofia being dragged by her hair and shot to death. It's the sound of bombs and the loud cracks and pops of gunfire that you get used to while falling asleep. But it's the fear of waking up to a Nazi and having your throat slit open. I don't know what else to do to help me to cope but. If my dad found out about my mental horrors. He would tell me to man up. When he was in the Great War, There wasn't any time for him to explain what was going on inside his head. And why he'd wake up in the middle of the night in absolute horror because he'd just had a dream about his mates and other men being blown up and slaughtered even being blinded with mustard gas he was. My dad never liked the germans. Neither could I when they're shooting at you and blowing your mates up. I've seen things that nobody my age or younger wants to see. At times I can't even sleep because the memories of being trapped at Dunkirk keep creeping back to me. Being stuck on that rickety bridge and nearly being blown off into the sea. Missed by a hair. I remember holding to that bridge for dear life. Petrified and crying to myself thinking I was going to die?. Was it today?. Was I going to make it home safely?. But there was one thing that I knew when we were deployed to France. Was that I would meet someone special. Just not the village girl shag fest type. But really Special. And that Was Sofia. The moment the lads and I saw her walking down the street with her mates with flowers floating in the wind was like she came out of a fairytale. She was lovely by the way she shared a laugh with her mates. Antique shop was something  I didn't plan. But I was too scared to cross paths with her up close. So I hid. And ironically she and her mates walked in. I saw the tea set that she liked so I bought it for her in advance. I'll never forget the look on her face.
Caught off guard as men came into our tents to warn us to get the fuck out and move since the Germans were heading our way. Within minutes we were targeted.
We were under attack
I grabbed and reloaded my rifle. Covering my ears from the bombs being dropped and exploding close by. With the the sound of bullets spraying throughout the area. At this point I wasn't sure if I were going to make out of this raid in such a short notice without getting killed. I wanted to make it out of this war alive. I may have faced and escaped Death a few times. But I wouldn't be surprised if I weren't able to escape death in the middle of the night like the first time. I heard the German soldiers engulfing the tent I was in and began firing at them as soon as they had entered. Ducking while keeping myself hidden. As I struggled to reload. Smoke filling my lungs with the intense heat. I shot down two more and made a run for it. Before I felt something hit my chest and pierce through it. The feeling of gushing Blood out of a gaping hole through my chest. Before I realised I was choking on my own blood. I didn't want to die. But I felt It was going to happen sooner the more I had escaped it. My sight grew dim as everything else around me sounded like a blur.