Restless At War

Victoria's POV...
Two months had rolled by, As the Autumn leaves began to change and started to fall to the ground and cover the war torn streets of the next town we were in. We were heading to his next station which will be 30 kilometres North of us. I was thinking about marrying him out of the thought of "what if it's the last time we might see each other" kind of thing. But a fall wedding might seem nice?. I mean being seventeen lost in a war torn country with a bunch of soldiers for four months?. Might as well keep one of them?. If we were to have sex?. We'd have to be married anyway?. According to Royal Protocol I'd have to be a virgin in order to continue the line of succession. Which doesn't matter much to Harry. But to my father it does. Hell, who know how long this war may last?. If we make it out alive?. If we start our lives fresh in the Countryside where it's not been destroyed or occupied by nazis.  I wanna do something mad that we'll both remember.
Harry's POV...
The Lads and I make Jokes about on whether we should get married in a chapel just for the thrill of it. One thing is, I'd hate to make a daft decision and fuck it up completely because I do love her. And I want to marry her because I love her and I'd hate to lose her. I can't let go of her. As we walked up the hill to a distant chapel. We continued to keep an eye out in case of the enemy lines. I wanted to take her to the top of the hill and propose to her at sunset. But first we must get to base.
I snuck her in through the back and made sure she fit in well with the nurses of the base.
Pretending she was our medic. We made sure not to make eye contact but to pretend we didn't know each other which was the fun part.
As she and the other nurses were doing examinations to make sure we were all well.
Watching the head nurse command the other nurses to follow her orders and perform our physical examinations. Assigning each lady with one of our comrades for a check up.
"Private Styles?"  "You will be examined by Miss Lucille?, Is it?" She said seeming quite unfamiliar since that's Vic was going by. As the head nurse called.
Vic hid her blush and grabbed her clipboard and told her to follow after her. Into a tent with four other men who were being examined by their assigned nurses.
She smiles and lays her kit on the table and pulls out her pen. And begins.
"Stand over on that wall so I can weigh you please?" She said as I've already been through this before. She then writes things down.
"Alright Styles , can I have you unbutton so I can check for an abnormalities" she said as I unbuttoned my uniform shirt and felt her warm delicate hands touch my skin. Pressing the stethoscope against my chest as she listens to my heart as well as my breathing.
"Take a deep breath in," she said as I did as she asked and let go as she had informed.
And ticks a few boxes.
"Stand up for me please" now since you're a foot soldier I am gonna have to examine your genitals" she said as I unfastened the belt to my uniform trousers and let them fall past my thighs to the floor. Seeing her cheeks turn bright red as she saw it.  She slips on a pair of latex gloves and examines me. Then ticks down a few more boxes.
"Alright you can put your trousers on now" she said.
"Now the last thing I'm gonna do for you to finish your examination, is a vaccination that All foot soldiers must undergo or else they won't be able continue" may I have you bend over please?" She said as she pulled out a needle and filled it with it some sort of blue liquid and shoved it my bum. Then covered it with a bandaid. I winced and pulled up my trousers and my exam was finished.
"Well, you passed soldier " she said with a warm smile. As I went back to my quarters and played cards with my fellow comrades. Vic was gone For a while in the nurses tent helping them clean up. I heard them talking amongst each other as they walked by our tent.
Nurse 1: So what brought you hear on the front in France?.
Victoria: I Was on holiday with my cousin and friend and we ended up getting stuck on the beaches

Nurse 2: Were You at Dunkirk?.

Victoria: Yes.

Nurse 3: Oh Dear

As they walked passed.
I wrote Vic a letter and slipped it in the nurses quarters hoping that it wouldn't end up in the wrong hands. Hoping to Sneak her out and run off to see the stars. Even though it is treacherous since there could be land mines and SS hiding in any corridor. But I like the thrill of it.
Victoria's POV...
I was in the nurses corridor bunking with the other nurses assigned on base. Making jokes and sharing each other's interests. One woman named Rose was only Twenty-Three and joined the war as Nurse to get away from her abusive father. While I on the other hand was trapped here.
"So How Long have You been trapped in France?" Asked One nurse by the name of Emily
I've been here since May?, so About Four months come the Fifteenth?. Which is nine days away. Also my father's birthday.
"So a Virgo?, " said Rose
"Hm, my father was a Virgo too. But a bit of an alcoholic" she said as we all laughed.
"So is there any man you fancy here on base or?, do you have one waiting for you at home?" Said another nurse by the name of Cindy.
I tried to hide the fact that I do have a man on base that I fancy. But was too Afraid to tell them since I just met these women. As a Royal I'm not really allowed to tell secrets even if it's personal.
"Vic, tell us?, won't tell anyone " they encouraged. As I rolled to my side in their direction and said who it was. As we shared stories of how we met our military men and men at home waiting for their return. Sharing each other's pictures of our partners. As Rose picked up an envelope with my name on it. "Seems like you've got a letter" said Rose as she hands me the letter.
I read it
"Meet me in the corridor at half past midnight, H" 
"So Who's it From?"asked Emily.
Just some orders needed from me later tonight?. I have to clean up the canteen from what it looks like. I said as I lied to them.
"I've been on those duties before" said cindy as she lit up a fag.
Hours passed by as they all had fallen asleep. Getting dressed and sneaking out of the nurses quarters and into the corridor searching for him as he had popped out of nowhere. Nearly shat myself as I realised it was Harry.
He takes my hand and sneaks me out into the aero squadron. Stealing a kiss behind a curtain.
As I giggled quietly at the fact of having my first kiss a second time again.
Feeling through his lush curls and admiring his dimple. Placing a kiss on it.
"I really fancy you Victoria," Harry says as he gazed into my eyes. A piercing green as he meant it. Hoping he wasn't only in a rush to take my virginity. I looked at him and admired how tall and beautiful and sweet he was compared to my stature.
Harry I'm not sure if I want to go any further?. I- what if they catch us?. I don't want to get back to Spain and lose my line of succession because I came back as their devirginised princess. Harry what if I lose you?. I said feeling like I'm not making any sense. But clearly he understood. As he placed his arms around me and said , "Then let's get married princess" he said smiling sweetly.
Harry are you sure?. We don't have a church to get married in, We need a Priest and an engagement portra-, As he cut me off with a deep kiss.
"Leave all that behind, lets get married and not tell anyone and just have fun, I'll Fight this war and Kill as Many Nazis just to keep you safe" "Now what do you say?" He said as he got down on one knee and pulled out a small box and opened it. Showing the ring placed inside. " I know this really isn't the proper way to do this for a Princess, However , I've been keeping this saved in my overcoat for a long time. It's my grandmother's ring and I wanted you to have it. And ever since I saw you dancing in that red dress of yours I couldn't stop thinking about you and how beautiful those bright blue eyes of yours saved me from death Your Royal Highness. Which all I'm asking for is your soft delicate hand in marriage that I promise to honour and protect with my life. My Dearest Victoria Infanta Maria Sofia, will you accept this offer to be my beloved wife?" He said as I smiled, not knowing what to say. But all I could do was Hug Him and say yes. Hoping it wasn't a rash decision to be made. But I did love him. And I wasn't gonna let that go.