Trapped In Occupation

Harry's POV...
Its been two days since I left the girl I met dancing a letter.
I was informed that I had gotten a letter by a girl named "Victoria " Opening it as the other men in my squadron were spying on me reading it.
As it read
" Thank you so much for offering to pay for my tea set I fancied. Although it was not necessary for you to do so. I thought it was very kind of you. I would be glad to meet with you again sometime so we cou-"
Before I could even finish reading it. A fellow Yet annoying soldier grabbed it out of my hand and reads aloud.
Soldier:*clears throat*: My Dearest Gentleman,
He said as he mimicked the girls voice.
Soldier continues*: Thank You so much for offering to pay for my tea set I fancied so Dearly. It was not necessary for you to do so. However it was very kind of you. And I would be so glad to meet with you again sometime so we could meet up so I can give you a bit of fanny after!.
He mockingly said as I wanted to grab him by his neck and break it.
They all break into laughter
Give that back. I said as he teased and let the other soldiers have a read at it. As one of them found a picture that slipped out of it.
It was the picture of the girl.

As the soldier who caught it Teases me about it

"Looks like Harry's got a Behaviour Report" said another soldier teasingly as he pulled out his flask and drank from it.
Getting irritated and beating the shit out of him.
As he fought back slamming me into the wall. Making the other men our bunker cheer him on.
The only kind of entertainment anyone's had in a while. Other than partying and drinking with the local ladies of the village.
We were causing more than enough noise to wake up the commanding officer in our unit.
As soon as he came in we stood up respectively in front of our bunks as he examined the situation that disrupted him out of his sleep.
As he paced the room to see the culprit who did it.
He stops and examines me.
"So it's you who can't keep his fucking hands to himself"
He said
as he turns to the other lads
"Since you all are bored and nothing better to do, Drop Down and give me fifty! All Of You!"
He commanded as we followed his order.
Counting in my head as he walked around keeping watch in case anyone gives up.
Finishing and standing in our assigned order.
"Because you like to fight on base more than you do on the front lines, I'm Assigning the both of you to clean every latrine until further notice."
He commanded.
"And I Want Every Single One Of  You Up and Ready for Role Call. Which is in one Hour"
He said looking at his watch
And leaving. Turning out the lights. Not getting enough sleep as the hour was up.
Hearing the sound of the bugle meant it was time to get our arses out of bed and ready for whatever the hell was next. Since the Germans were already here.
Hearing spitfires above our heads. Thinking of the blue eyed girl.

Victoria Sofia's POV...
"So What Are We Going To Do?!" Infanta said whilst pacing the room.
I'll think of something. I said
"I'm Starting to Think that This Wasn't a good idea!" We need to get back Home Sofi" Said Infanta.
"And How are we going to get back home when there's literally a war outside our window" Lucia answered back to Infanta.