| Sacred |

She sits on her throne, looking at the shining glam of the moon. The abyss is a place where people like her are meant to be. A monster, a savage, a killer, or even a demon, are destined to be here in this sacred place.

The atmosphere always felt like the day are filled with murders. Hatred came along way of the path, searching of what any possible outcomes that they can destroy. Even hopes and dreams.

"Aren't you bored looking at moon every second of your breath?"

She turned around to see a knight leaning against the wall a few distance to the right. She laughed while smirking devilishly as her pet demon swirls around her demonic body.

"Aren't you tired of following me everyday Leomord?"

He stepped out of the shadow just to reveal his poker face to his rival. He approached her and soon began to do what she does best. Staring at the moon.

"I wonder where that king go"

"Oh~ you mean the elven king?"

He nodded as he bended his head back, his vision is now trapped on her evil demonic eyes. She waves her hand, when her demon pet suddenly wraps her arm. A wormhole appeared in front of Leomord. He could see the elven king who is fighting against three person.

"Interesting, my target is fighting with a demon hunter, and a moonlight archer"

Leomord took a deeper peek of the battle, he could see who they're fighting. An ashura race, a fallen dark angel, and a being who looked very familiar. He turned his head towards Selena.

"Selena, are you aware?"

"Oh my...I just do~ it's been a long time since i saw Moskov~"

"No, he's not what i meant"

Selena raised one of her eyebrows as though she didn't get what he meant. He pointed out where or what he meant towards the wormhole in front of him. Behind the bushes near the battle, it can barely show an elf spying the battle from a distance.

"That's..."

Selena didn't answer, she grins as she sits back down on her throne. Closing the wormhole. Leomord looked at her,

"I've missed you, dear sister~"

*****

The sound of the guns shooting at eachother can be heard at the field. A blonde haired marksman could be seen shooting her gun while flying with her jet at her opponent. Her opponent kept dodging without shooting back, his monkey kept on laughing at the blond haired girl.

"Oh come on! I know my aim sucks but can you tell your monkey to shut the fuck up?!"

Her opponent quickly covered his monkey's both ears while putting a fake shocked face. He shooked his head slightly.

"Oh my god kimmy, you did not just cursed in front of my baby"

She rolled her eyes, but that made her vital mistake. He distracted her, and unfortunately her sights are not focused on to him. He shot at her and made her took flight and landed on the tree branch.

"This is why i hate you"

She mumbled while being approached by Claude's monkey. Her haired was rubbed by it. Instantly turned her head like a harambe.

"Claude! Tell your monkey to leave me alone!"

He didn't do as he told, therefore he laughed while holding his forehead upwards. Making it looks like it's hilarious.

"Haha very funny"

His monkey climbed down and climbed on to his shoulder. She gets down from the tree and quickly run up to him. They walk side by side, towards their way home.

"You know what's funny?"

"What?"

"I know we have known each other for some long time. But people said that love can exist between a person who is close to a person they've known for a long time"

"And? What's your point?"

"This doesn't mean that i don't like you, but thanks for being like a big brother for me"

He smiled as he turned his head towards her, he quickly grabbed her head whilst her body is floating because of her jetpack. Even though she's floating but her height are still shorter than Claude.

"Of course Kimmy? You're too cute!"

He knuckled her head very hard and quickly runs fast. She rubbed her head that kinda felt a little hurt after his knuckles landed on her.

"Claude you son of a-"

She quickly floats with her jetpack and off she goes after him.

Suddenly she saw Claude stopped, right after her distance is closed with his back. With an instant, she crashed towards him. She rubbed her red nose because of the impact and raised her hand.

"HEY WHAT'RE YOU-"

She stepped a little to his right and her eyes instantly flickered and widened. Her mouth quickly covered by her both hands. Too shocked to see what's in front of him.

There lies an elf, almost lifelessly lying on the ground. A tiger, was trying to wake her up. Knocking it's head toward hers. Looks like it's her pet trying to wake her owner up. She's covered in blood, so does the tiger. But the tiger's claw isn't covered with blood. That proves that the elf wasn't attacked by the tiger.

"Oh my god!"

Kimmy shouted as Claude approached the elf. He quickly carried the elf bridal style, while her tiger followed him from behind. Trusting it's owner life on his held.

"Hurry! Let's take her somewhere safe" said Kimmy.

*****

The bearded tall haired creature stomped his both feet. He sat down looking at the sunset that were happening not to far from his vision. A person walked behind him, and instantly sat beside him.

"Why is your hobby very boring, Mino?"

The minotaur turned to his friend, then back looking at the beautiful sunset. He smirks while chuckled at his friend's comment.

"It's colour gradient remind me of how peaceful the land of dawn used to be. Of course, before the evil rises"

The orange color started to fade away as the sun dropped into the darkness. He turned towards his friend,

"What about you? I'm more concerned about you Aldous. You seem to be not having any hobbies?"

He turned towards Mino with his furrowed eyebrows, he stood up and left him be. Aldous grabbed some stone and started to light a fire. For them to survive the night.

"I don't know what's happiness are anymore, after what he did to my life"

Surprise! I know I've said I'll update this book at the end of april, but i can't make my readers wait a little longer :) stay tunned folks! ❤🌟