Lancedette

Lancelot is drinking another beer from his jar. The 10th one already made him dizzy, his mind is unclear, his muscles are weak now because of the alcohol effect.

"another one!" he shouted it at the western-bartender. He clearly loves his beer more than his life.

As the bartender pours his beer, he quickly jug it fast. Finishes it in just a couple of seconds. He smirks, making the folks behind him claps. Some of the ladies too.

Suddenly a man burst into the western-bar door, opens it wide and loud. He look towards lancelot with a sharp face. He approaches him slowly. Patting his shoulder hard.

"so...is this our great warrior? The great beer-drinker?!"

The room filled with laughter as lancelot grins at him. Lance stood up from his seat, facing the rude man only some centimeters away from his face.

"so...is this our greatest chief? The great pussy boy?"

"OOOWWWWHHHHH" the room shouted at lancelot's rekt. He smirks of joy, knowing that he doesn't like to be called a pussy.

The chief's face are unhappy, mad, full of anger. He puts out his gun and face it towards lancelot's face. He smiles proudly.

"what're you going to say now pretty boy?" the chief said while smirking devilishly.

Lancelot laughs. Loud and clear. The chief confuses, thinking maybe he doesn't mind that his head was blown by a bullet.

Lancelot stops his laugh, he grabs his sword that are attached on his hip.

"PHANTOM EXECUTION"

In just a second, lancelot attacks forwards in a single hit, made the chief fall towards the ground. Everyone in the room are in shock. Why wouldn't they? He killed the CHIEF.

Lancelot walks outside from the western-bar proudly. But he didn't notice that he is being cornered by some man. A very nasty, horrible looking man.

The man cornered him at a large field, ready to kill him in an instant. The group are the chief's friend. They wouldn't hesitate to show how cruel they are if one of their friend had been killed.

Lancelot, in his drunken feel. Doesn't know what to do. He doesn't think twice, and charges straight forward without thinking, that will he win the battle?

He activates all of his power, with no hesitation. Forcing him self to let out all of his powers. The fact that he's done that, his mana is on the strip at the end. Knowing that, lancelot can't attack. He's very tired, cause his mana is no longer available.

The group of man attacks him viciously. Not giving him a little of mercy. Making the last drop of his blood dropped.

Lancelot ran away, through the forest. He uses the last bits of his mana to escape. He walk through the forest at night, with blood stain all over him, with no energy, with a drunken feeling, he goes straight in the forest. Without looking back, and no turning back.

-IN THE MORNING-

Odette, the princess of the swan castle is currently sitting on a quiet, sweet place near the swan pond. It's near the forest, with lots of love in it. She hangs out with some of her swans often in the afternoon.

She stares at the pond soft, with kindness while sitting on the white bench near the pond.

She stood up, walk towards her castle. Leaving the beautiful pond. That's the part where she saw an awful man in pain.

A man with a strange clothes are lying on the ground near the forest near her pond. She rushes towards him, and quickly checks his condition,

"oh my....are you ok?" she ask slowly. She felt pitty for him, blood is all over his body.

The man opens his eyes a bit, he saw the gorgeous, beautiful person right in front of him as he opened his eyes. He then closes it again.

Odette calls her butler, to help the poor man receives medical attention.

-- Time Skip --

Lancelot woke up in a king sized bed, in a room full of glorious furniture. The furniture looks like it belongs to a castle. He looks outside the window, to see where he is. He realizes he's on a real castle.

Suddenly the door of his room opened, revealing a beautiful princess, Odette.

"you are awake! Thank goodness, how do you feel?"

Lancelot didn't answer, he went speechless for a moment. He keeps staring at odette, she's very beautiful and sweet. He is amazed by her beauty.

Lancelot shooked his head, rubbing his own forehead.

"where...am i?" ask lancelot.

"you are in my castle. My name is Odette, princess of the swan castle"

Lancelot turns his vision towards her, he stood up from his bed. And walk towards her.

"sir! You're not fully recove-"

"Im Lancelot, my princess" he grabs her hand and put a soft kiss on top of it. Odette blushes a bit, she never has a man who shows respect like lancelot did.

"thank you, for saving my life. I owe you my life" he grabs her other hand and hold it long. He smiles at her, he never met such an independent, beautiful, gorgeous, and kind looking woman.

"you are welcome" odette replied with her warm, beautiful smile.

"now, I'll pay my debt. I, sir knight lancelot, will protect you with my very life"

Odette smiles, she really appreciate his act of kindness. They both sit on the bed after that,

"thank you for your offer, but my promise is to protect everyone in this kingdom. That includes you"

Lancelot reaches her hand, and put a soft kiss on it, again.

"then, I'll help you with that" he smirks, softly.

"thank you...Lancelot" said her.

Yeay! Finally finished writing lancedette ❤ damn those two are very cute aren't they X3
So guys! Tell me watchu think! Hope you enjoyed and stay tuned folks! 😉❤🤘