Rafafrelong

The goddess of war opens her eyes after a long slumber she has taken, she sits on the floor as her head spins around, looking at her surroundings. She touched her head, tried to remember the last thing she remembered.

"Ugh....What happened?"

Suddenly, a figure walks closer towards her, but she was stoped by the cell bar, she is on the other cell. But she could still reach her.

"Freya, you have awaken! Thank goodness, are you feeling okay?"

The goddess of war can see a heavenly angel is leaning through the cell bar beside her, she tilted her head. She tries to remember who she was. Her eyes widened after she realized who it is.

"Rafa? Is that really you?"

"Yes Freya, it's me"

"W-where are we?" she stood up from her sit, as she walk towards the cell door. She leans towards it as the heavenly angel does the same.

"We are in Martis' prison cell, more specifically under his castle"

"Shit" Freya mumbled as she tried to break free. But her action are pointless.

The two prisoner do not realize that the castle is now empty, because Martis and his crew were off to fight a spy. Freya looked towards her cell, trying to figure out how to get out. She put her hand on her jaw, while walking here and there.

Rafaela sits on her cell as she look downwards, she remembered something that she felt the most pain. But seems like she does not want to tell Freya. The goddess of war saw her face as she look down, she walks closer to the side of the cell bar.

"Where is Argus?"

The heavenly angel looked up, Freya's action seems to be the sharp edge of a knife that stabs her. Her eyes started watering, tears started to came out from her eyes. Freya widened her eyes as she saw her old friend crying.

"Hey, what happened"

Freya sits just beside her, even when the cell bar separated the two. Rafaela wipes her tears as she looks at her best friend, eye to eye. Freya knows something is bothering her.

"He, got consumed by darkness, it's all my fault, i can't save him no more"

Her tone makes the situation even more clear, she is very hurt. Freya shooked her head as she landed her hand on her shoulder.

"You know deep down it is not your fault, do not worry, we will figure something out" she spoke to her as she smiled.

Freya pulled out her hand as she sits beside her, crossing her legs. She remembered the moment where Zilong was stabbed too. Freya looked down as she felt very guilty.

He died for me, why Zilong why?
Freya thought.

*Time Skip*

He walks inside the castle, he sneaks inside, peeking if there's someone or not. The situation is clear, he enters it as he walk towards the stairs that leads to the prison cell in the basement. He walks down the stairs carefully.

His eyes locked to the goddess of war as he quickly opened the cell door, constantly it made both of the prisoner woke up. But what make it even more shocker, the goddess of war constantly jumped into his hug.

"Zilong?! Is that really you?"

"Hey Freya, im glad that you are ok"

"I-i thought i will never see you again" her tears went down his armour as she sobs inside his held.

The dragon warrior turned his vision towards a heavenly angel, that had been locked up inside the cell beside where Freya was locked in. He opens the door as the angel went outside, bowing in front of him.

"Thank you warrior, for freeing me"

"Don't mention it, come, lets get out of here"

Guys im very tired, clearly after the independence day my country celebrated for the 73th time, sorry for the short chapter! :) love y'all ❤😊