| Monstrosity |

A loud of noises coming out from the woods significantly made the animals to uproar. The element made a some sort of dark atmosphere, surrounding the woods with an unlikely presence. The battle began when the Death Squad found them. Alucard, the demon hunter. Estes, the elven king. And Miya, the moonlight archer. They were scouting across the view on the hill just as suddenly the were spotted by the man himself, the leader of the deadliest squad known to man.

"Alucard, on your left!"

The scream was meant for Miya to warn him, just as she did he jumped and dodged Argus' attack. Miya kept shooting from the distance as Alucard kept fighting the three member of the Death Squad. While Estes released everything he got, mana, stamina, all for the both of them.

Martis charged towards Miya, but luckily her ulti was activated and she successfully dodged his ambush. Alucard landed a kick at Moskov, grabbed his feet and instantly threw him towards Martis. They were knocked down, Argus' stamina is very low. The chance for him to survive was unlikely to be predictable.

"Hm? Not so much of a fallen angel now are you?"

Alucard grinned as Argus stood up from his knee, his injuries made him hold his other arm and slowly regaining energy. The fallen angel smirks as he made a cross mark on his vision, using both of his arm. He scream loudly as a pair of dark wings with black ashes started to grow from his back. It made him flew a bit from the ground. His eyes landed sharp on Alucard, as the demon hunter positioned himself ready for any ambush or attack.

"So, this is your potential"

"No.." the fallen angel's sound turned demonic and sounds very bitter. Miya stepped back, guarding her elven king as she aimed her bow at Martis and Moskov who were rising from their knees.

"...I haven't showed you what my full potential is" he smirked while he charged forward towards Miya.

Alucard was too slow to even reach Miya, Argus is at his maximum speed. Grabbing Miya by the neck, he threw her far away from Estes' held. She landed on a tree, and made the living plant uprooted. Blood started to appear dripping from her forehead.

"Miya!"

Estes shouted as he ran towards her, but before he could reach her Moskov already teleported in front of him. His black ashes surrounded himself whilst his smirking smile took over his face. Just as Estes was about to step back, Moskov's spear landed on his chest. Making some amount of blood dripped from his mouth. He choked on his blood.

"Estes!" Alucard shouted, he was surrounded by the three. This time it was Martis' turn to smile widely as he saw the two comrade of the demon hunter at their downfall.

"Now Demon Hunter, what are you going to do?" he laughed out loud.

*****

Lesley instantly pushed the assassin away while closing her mouth with her gloved hand. She's blushing madly and in terrible tension. Her younger brother was too shock to see what happened, he was about to curse that assassin with his magic but Nana quickly held him. He was struggling to beat his ass, but luckily his elf cat friend stopped him.

"What're you doing you creep?!"

"Showing you what's right to be done"

He put out a large piece of paper, landscapes started to appear on it. Seems like it is the map of the land of dawn, Gusion pointed out at a certain location which Lesley took a closer look at. She seemed familiar with the place, either she had seen it or she had been there.