Gusley

Lesley is sitting on the side of a huge window of the tallest tower on her city. Her snipe are ready as her ready to kill assassins. She really doesn't like assassins, but not she realize she's also an assassin.

As she look up to the night sky, she saw a flare been shot up to the sky. That's a sign for someone who needed help. She goes invinsible and jump from her window to the ground. She ran so fast, she also shoot behind her making her move faster to the front using her snipe. As she arrives at the place, there is a person who were attacked by some wizards. She climb to the roof to see the attacked person.

Lesley activated her snipe, and releases her ulti. She destroys all of the wizards with in seconds. Bloods all over the roof top, making a blood bath. She walk towards the person, he had a sharp blades on his hip, hanging there. He has short brown hair, and he is in deep pain because of the wizard's magic that effects him.

"are you ok?" lesley kneel beside him, she saw a little scar on his left arm. Luckily she brought some bandages, she put some bandages on him. Covering the scar.

"thank....You..." he somehow really in pain, but after lesley saw his hip that have blades hanging, she stood up and step back a little.

"you're...An assassin?" lesley was a bit shocked, she saved an ASSASSIN. That's clearly a grave mistake to her.

"yes...I'm gusion....And thanks for saving me...now excuse me...I'll be-" as gusion started to leave. Lesley blocks his path, making gusion confuses a bit.

"I'm sorry...But i can't let you...And you're coming with me" lesley stood in front of him. Blocking his path. Gusion smiles, he smirks a bit.

"oh oh...Is it because I'm an assassin?"

"yes"

"miss...Clearly you're an assassin too" gusion walks to the other direction where lesley is standing. She stood there for a short time, thinking, confuse of some how he's kinda right.

Am i?
Thought Lesley.

Lesley walk towards him, blocked his path again. He smirks, his left eyebrow moved upwards a bit.

"you're coming with me" lesley grabs his right hand, walk towards her way to the cell. But she stopped, because gusion doesn't let her pull his body towards.

Gusion pull his hand, making lesley to lean back, almost fall to the ground. Gusion pushes her feet, making her fall towards the ground. He catches her, he removed her eye patch, and smiles.

"i thought you lost your right eye" he smirks. He still on his position that caught lesley from falling. Her face goes red, she is either angry or blushed. She stood up from gusion's held. She grabs her eye patch on gusion's hand while on her angry face.

"how dare y-" before lesley finished her sentence, gusion put out one of his blades that are consumed with his magic as well and touches it towards Lesley's forehead.

"go to sleep" as gusion said it, his magic goes through lesley's head and making her fainted. He catches her real quick, and brings her home.

-IN THE MORNING-

Lesley woke up on her bed, on the tallest tower that she lives on. She shakes her head that are dizzy from last night.

"ugh....What...Happened last night?" she realized there is a letter on the side of her bed. She reaches it and reads it.

Dear sniper,
If you want your snipe, come and find me. The clue is, your brother.
Best regards,
The handsome assassin, Gusion.

Lesley's eyes are widened, she gets up from her bed and come looking for her snipe.

"oh...come on!" she screams, making the birds on top of her roof top flew away. She is thinking of the clue that gusion left her.

"i need to find harley"

Done part lesley x gusion as promised! ❤😘🤘 Don't forget to vote and comment what you think ❤️ enjoy and stay tuned!!! 🌟💙