Where...

We have traveled for a long time, the sun was now beginning to set.

"Alright, I think we're out of danger now." The boy, who I still don't know the name of, said.

The cloaked person looked around and nodded "Yeah" they said as they stopped walking.

"Sooooo, you can go back to your pretty castle now," He teased looking at me "cause I know that's your priority right now"

"Oh..." I mutter looking around "But where..." I turn to face where the others were, but they were walking away. "H-Hey!" I shout, taking a few steps forward to catch up.

They both turn to look at me. "Yeah?" The boy said with his hands behind his head.

"Uh, w-where are we?" I ask, not recognizing my surroundings. I don't leave the town all the often, but I have a couple of times. Even with that, this doesn't look anywhere close to my kingdom. The surrounding wildlife is beyond me anything I would recognize.

The boy looks around "Hmm we should be close to the border of Shiri right now."

"Shiri?" I ask, I don't think I've heard of this place before.

"Yeah, have you not heard of it?" He asked to which I shake my head.

"Hmm, I don't know how far this is for your kingdom. Sorry princey~" The boy shrugged.

"We should have a map back at base," the figure said waiting for us.

The other looks at the cloaked figure "We do have a base in Shiri right?" The figure nodded. "Aw sweet!" The boy smiled. "How far is it?"

"Hmm" the cloaked figure looked around "I'm not sure, maybe a mile or two into Shiri"

"Wellll let's go then!" The other said as he started walking "Have fun finding your kingdom." he said waving.

"W-Wait!" I say taking another step forward, not wanting to be left behind.

The other turns around a small grin on his face "Yeeeeeees Princey?~" He said fully facing me.

"I'm sorry, I just wanted to know if you guys would help me get home," I said hoping that they wouldn't leave me in whatever this place was.

"Hmmm, I dunno, you really like making people wait, annnnnd I might be too busy to help a lost prince," He said looking at his hand.

"Oh.." I mutter, how the hell was I supposed to find home alone? I'm not even sure who kidnapped me or why. I get thrown in a dungeon meet this... Qchildish demon, and suddenly I'm walking with him and a friend into unknown lands. I really should have paid more attention to our surroundings.

"But of course that was a lie~" The boy smirked looking at me "why would I just leave poor lil princey all alone?" He said walking up to me putting his arm around me "So welcome to the club!" He smiled.

"Oh...OH! Thank you!" I smile.

"Yeah yeah I'm great I know," he says giggling a bit "buuuut only under one condition," he says a more evil grin spreading across his face.

I swallow a lump in my throat, Why was I so scared? "Which is?"

"Carry me!" He exclaims like a child.

"C-carry you?" I was expecting something worse, maybe I should just be happy he isn't sending me on a suicide mission.

"Yup! I'm just soooo exhausted" He whined "Plus, aren't princes supposed to carry princess or something?" He tilted his head.

"Not really, plus I wouldn't say you a princess," I say reviving a gasp from the other.

"Did you assume my gender, WAHHH YOU'RE SO MEAN!!" He screams earning a shush from the cloaked person that I somewhat forgot was here, sorry.

"Ah, I'm sorry I didn't mean to you just, I thought-"

"Nishishi, I was only joking, and even if I was a girl I'm still not a princess so whatever." they shrug. I let out a relieved sigh. "You still have to carry me through" the grinned "unlesssss, you want to be left here all aloneee~"

"No! I'll carry you...it's fine," I say with a sigh.

"YAYYY!!" They cheered as they hoped on my back for a piggyback ride.

We walk over to the cloaked figure "Y'know you didn't have to threaten him" they said as they started walking with us.

"Yeahhh, But it was just easier that way" he shrugged and just relaxed while I carried him, honestly he was surprisingly light.

We all would talk as the cloaked figure showed us to the base, it was almost dark.

"Hey, are we almost there?" I ask, still carrying the other.

"Yeah I'm getting so boredddddd" he whines.

"Well we're here," the cloaked person said as we approached a building.

The cloaked figure knocked on the door in a specific way, like a code. It was silent in the building,

'maybe they're not here?'

But the door opens anyways proving my theory to be incorrect.

"Ah, your back." A girl with extremely pale skin and the same pointy ears and sharp teeth as the boy I was carrying. Her eyes were gleaming red as she looked me up and down. Her eyes stood out against her midnight black curled two tails. The tails went to about her waist, only to be topped off with maroon horns that curved towards the center of her head, curving back out at the top. She wore a black dress. The fabrics were uneven, the top layer of the right side had a long piece of fabric with a red diamond on it. Since the left was shorter, you could see the white lace layer. The dress itself was a v neck and didn't appear to have sleeves. She had a red cropped overcoat. It covered her neck and arms and had a black hood attached. The sleeves were puffy but tied at the wrist, the left hand having a white-glove underneath. There was a white belt that connected from her waist to her neck and the sides of the overcoat.

"Heyyyyy Celeste~," the boy said peaking out from behind me.

"Ah, K-" the girl, or Celeste, started before being interrupted.

"Sooooo, this is Prince Shuichi Saihara, surely you have heard of him." he said resting his head on his hand. Celeste gave the two of us an off-putting glance.

"Yes, I have. Why is he here, and why is he carrying you?" Celeste asks.

"Well, poor princey here got lost and can't find his kingdom!" He says resting his head on my shoulder "It just made me sooooo sad, so I just had to help him!" He smiled perking back up. Celeste hummed and muttered something under her breathe that I couldn't quite catch.

"And he's carrying you because?" She asked again.

"Cause I was tired and I told him too, " he said looking around with an expression of boredom "can we come inside now?" He asked earning a nod from Celeste.

"Do, you want me to put you down now?" I ask turning my head slightly to see him better.

"Yeah, you could have done that a while ago though." He giggled getting off my back. He walked inside, the cloaked figure following after him.

I stand there for a bit, Celeste looks at me "Well, aren't you coming inside?" She asks to which I quickly nod and walk in.

It looks like... a homey place actually. In the front hallway there's a coat and shoe rack to the left, on the floor there's a red carpet going down the middle. There are some other doorways but I can only see a bit of the next room, which appears to be a dining room, with a woman sweeping in there currently.

"Hey! We're backkkkk!" The boy announces, the woman in the kitchen looks up at him.

"Dear Lord, we leave you for a few days and you come back looking like that?!" She exclaims. The woman has short green hair with bangs covering her right eye. She was wearing a classical maid outfit. She looked up at me "Oh dear I didn't realize we had a guest" she bowed "My name is Kirumi Tojo, it's lovely to meet you, your majesty." She smiled before looking at the boy "And you, go change! We can't have you looking like that!"

"Ugh, fineeeeee" The boy wined walking off.

The cloaked figure removed their cloak to put it on the coat rack, revealing...

[1408]