Huh?

I can't see.

I can't move.

I can't remember much.

.
.
.
  I hear something, it sounds like a voice, but I can't understand it. I'm starting to feel again, I'm on something cold, like stone. I am aware of my breathing, aware of my senses, I can somewhat move now.

  "W.....k....." I hear the voice from earlier, I still can't understand it well.

  I move a bit but there's a weight on top of me like something is there.

  "C'monnnn~" I hear the voice wine, it's much clearer now, it sounds...childish, almost innocent, yet there is a sense of mischief in that voice as well.

  "Wakey Wakey princey~" the voice said in an assumably teasing manner. I start to open my eyes...

/////////////////////A/N: credits: forever_multi

A/N: credits: forever_multi.
          \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

  On top of me was what I can only guess was the source of the voice. They have wild dark purple hair with pointed ears peeking out on the sides. They had pearly white fangs visible with the wide grin they were giving me. Their eyes were a bright beautiful purple that gleamed in the dimly lit area.

"H-Huh?" That was all I could manage to mutter.

"Oh good your awake!" The person above me said "I was starting to think you died!" he giggled.

"Wh-" I start.

"'Where am I?' 'Who are you?' 'What am I doing here?' Is that what you're going to ask?" The other grinned.

"I-"

"Well I'll tell you where we are, we're in a dungeon!" He announced throwing his arms up like it was raining.

"A-A Dungeon?!" I exclaimed trying to sit up, but can only sit up about halfway since the other was on top of me.

"Ding ding ding!" He giggled.

"Why are we in a dungeon?!" I look around and we are in fact in a dungeon.

"I have no idea why you're here princey" he said putting his hands behind his head.

"Why are you calling me 'princey' I have a name, I-"

"Your Shuichi Saihara, prince of the Saihara kingdom. You were supposed to marry the princess of Morelia, kadayyay or something, and become king. Before that day arrived you disappeared." He said looking at his hand "Did I get that right?" He asked facing me.

"Uh...yeah and it was princess Kaede Akama-"

"Yeah, I don't care," he said putting a finger to my lips to quiet me.

I roll my eyes "Alright then who are you?" I ask.

"Whattttt, you don't recognize me?!" He asked with a shocked expression "Is my reputation meaningless to you!" He starts to tear up.

"I never-"

"WHAAAAAAAAH YOUR SOOOO MEAN!!" He shouted.

"HEY! SHUT UP" the guard yelled.

"Sorryyyyy~" He said all tears seeming to be gone.

"Tsk" was all the guard said before walking off.

"Hm, you don't look like the criminal type." the boy said examining me closely.

"Well, I'm not a criminal," I say as if that alone would change their mind.

"Well, I don't know we are in a dungeon. I know for one I'm a criminal so with that logic you would be one too!" the other deducted.

"You're a criminal?" of course they are. Why else would they be here?

"Duh. I'm not sure why you're here so Princey I guess it's your lucky day!" he giggled.

"My...lucky day?" This day was anything but lucky.

"Yup! You won't have to stay here any longer!" he whisper-shouted.

"H-Huh?" I say even more confused than before.

"Unless you want to stay here that is, " he said standing up. I never realized how hard it really was to breathe until he got off of me.

"What are y-" before I could finish there's a yell, when I look over there's someone in a black cloak walking down the pathway and stopping at our door.

The other was trembling "W-w-we're going to die, s-Saihara, hold meeee!" They said hugging me from behind still shaking.

"You know full well that's not what's happening." the cloaked figure said.

"Yeah, I know." He said standing normally and walking up to the door "So are you going to let us out?"

"'Us'?" The cloaked figure stopped opening the door and looked through the bars.

"Well yeah, it would be rude to leave lil old princey all alone~"

"Fine," the figure said opening the door "but we need to hurry."

The male nodded and grabbed my arm "Let's go princey~"

Before I could protest they started to run dragging me along as other guards showed up "HEY!" One yelled "DON'T LET THEM ESCAPE!!" Said the other.

They started to chase us, yet the cloaked figure and the childish boy seemed to know what they were doing.

[776]

A/N: Who is the cloaked figure? Make your bets! (Hint: It's a male and a NDRV3 character) someone bet a potato of Kaito, do you dare rival that bet? (What am I saying anymore, you can just ignore me now)