"Dammit, that wasn't even funny." Dinah said laughing her ass off.

"That was so cheesy." Lauren admitted getting off the floor.

"I appreciate it." Camila said kissing Lauren on the cheek.

"Yes!" Lauren yelled, cheering.

"This is how you are supposed to do it." Dinah said making Lauren roll her eyes.

"Oh let's see how you do." Lauren said.

"So, before I leave. I should take everything that's mine." Dinah said then went to Normani and put her in the car.

"Damn." Lauren said.

"Bye!" Dinah yelled getting in the car.

"That was good, wait for us." Camila said grabbing Lauren hand and slowly approach the car because of Lauren's injury.

"I feel attacked." Lauren said opening the door for her.

"Hush, fuck boy." Camila said pecking her lips then got in.

"Now I don't." Lauren said getting in the car as well.

"Did you mean it?" Camila asked and Dinah shrugged.

"It really didn't affect me." Dinah stated.

"Oh come on, there is no way you didn't get in trouble for that." Camila said.

"I didn't, my mom said, you did me a great favor." Dinah said mimicking her mother.

"Well, I'm going to steal my girl from your conversation real quick." Lauren said and Dinah nodded.

"What is it?" Camila asked and Lauren grabbed her hand.

"This is really on my mind, but I want to promise you a prize from winning a game. It has to be huge too." Lauren stated.

"You are so cute." Camila exclaimed laughing a little.

"What? I'm not cute. I'm hot as fuck." Lauren bragged grabbing Dinah's beanie off of a seat.

"Yeah, you are." Camila confirmed kissing Lauren.

"No action, especially when we are here." Dinah said and Lauren rolled her eyes.

"I can't even wear a seat belt to be safe, D. You are blocking me from everything." Lauren said with a pout making Dinah laugh.

"True fuck boy." Dinah stated.

"I get it. I know I am." Lauren said as they approached their destination.

"Let's do this!" Dinah yelled and Normani grabbed her hand to pull her somewhere.

"Time to start my promise." Lauren said and Camila grabbed her hand.

They approached a shooting game and Lauren really wanted to play.

"Oh hello, $1 to play." The women said and Lauren gave her the dollar.

Lauren grabbed the fake gun and aimed it at the paper.

"Be careful." Camila said.

"You have to shoot out the red star." The women said.

Lauren closed one eye and started to shoot. The women eyes widened in shock and as the clip ran out, Lauren looked at her with a smirk.

"Surprised?" Lauren asked and the women was speechless.

"How?" The women asked.

Lauren pointed to the big bear and the women gave her the prize.