Graduation

After the school shooting, it was graduation day.

"Looking good." Dinah said and Lauren rolled her eyes.

"These crutches are annoying as fuck." Lauren said sitting down.

"You have to sit next to, Justin by the way." Dinah stated going over to Camila.

"Lucky." Lauren said and just then Justin came over.

"What's up, Jauregui." Justin said and Lauren gave him their hand shake.

"Nothing much, you going to the carnival after school?" Lauren asked and Justin nodded.

"I'm just happy to be out of this fucking school." Justin said as the graduation ceremony began.

In the middle of the ceremony, principal Simon called up the four for a reward.

"Now, can we please welcome our four hero's of our school. Camila Cabello, Normani Kordei Hamilton, Dinah Jane Hansen, and Lauren Jauregui, who was shot in the process." Simon explained and they all clapped.

The four made their way up the stage, all without ease, and grabbed their reward. They all thanked the principal and grabbed their diploma.

"This is crazy!" Camila hyped.

"Ah, I got the confetti in my mouth." Lauren complained trying to get it out.

"I feel special." Dinah said kissing the reward.

"I feel like I'm on cloud nine." Normani stated looking at the crowd.

"Can we get off now? I can't stand any longer." Lauren said and they nodded.

Lauren led the way off the stage and they went to go say bye to their favorite teachers.

"Hey, Ms. D." Lauren greeted as Demi packed up some stuff.

"Oh hey, you know they call you four, the Four Marines." Demi stated and they all nodded.

"Can we help?" Dinah asked.

"Yeah, we really don't like the other teachers." Normani said.

"True dickheads." Lauren said making  everyone laugh.

"Well, you know me. I'm going on tour." Demi said and they cheered.

"Finally, I'll be at your concert." Lauren exclaimed and Camila piped in.

"I'm going to go too." Camila stated making Demi thank them.

After talking while packing, the four made their way home.

"What are y'all going to wear?" Normani asked.

"I don't know, dress with me." Camila said and Normani nodded.

"We are going to look hot and cute, bitch." Normani said running into the house.

"Fuck boy?" Dinah asked and Lauren nodded.

"What about you, boyfriend?" Lauren asked and Dinah nodded.

"Lego." Dinah said and they walked in the house.

After they got dress, they headed to Dinah's car, since it can fit all of them than Lauren's.

"You look hot!" Lauren admired making Camila blush.

"Bad idea." Camila called and Normani pushed her to Lauren.

"Give me those crutches, fuck boy." Dinah said and Lauren passed them to her.

"Wait, Dinah." Lauren said falling.

"Here we go." Dinah said.

"I think I just fallen more in love with you." Lauren joked making Dinah laugh.