15; Meet the Rogers [2]

2015 Venice, Italy
"I do."

"Pick up your gun." Stefano said to his daughter who had threw her gun to the ground. She looked at her father and shook her head. If they were going to fight, she wanted it to be fair. No guns, no knives, no weapons at all, and no help. Unless her father tried to play dirty, then she would play dirty back.

"No, if we're ending this, we're doing it right. Hand to hand combat." Katherine said, which made him laugh, then Natasha walked up.

"You are not ruining that dress." She said, and Katherine looked at her friend.

"I think my dress is the least of our concerns, Widow." She said, using her alias, because she didn't want her father to know anything about her friends at all. Although Katherine really does love her dress, like she told Natasha, it was the least of her concern right now.

"Maybe you should listen to your friend." Stefano said, bringing Katherine's attention back to him.

"Or, maybe I should kill you." She said.

"You already tried it once. You're not even curious to what I want? Why I'm here? I'd love to meet my cute little grandchildren." He said, and Katherine immediately grabbed him by his neck.

"You go anywhere near my kids, and I will crush your throat with my bare hands." She sneered in his face. Stefano chuckled before kicking his daughter in her gut, loosening her grip, but it didn't send her far, but it made him laugh.

"Come on, Katherina. I'm not going to fight you on your wedding day, darling. Maybe I just wanted to see it." He said.

"How did you even find out about it?" She asked.

"You think HYDRA doesn't have eyes on you? And your husband to be, Steve Rogers." Stefano said, looking back at him who was still standing at the head of the aisle with Tony, and Katherine shook her head before standing in his way.

"Nope, not at all. Eyes here, don't look at them, don't think about them. This is between you and me. Now what do you want. If you've been alive for all these years why did you choose this moment, right now to come back." She said.

"Maybe I just missed my daughter." He said.

"Bullshit. I ran away from you. . twice, can't you take a hint?" She asked. Stefano chuckled.

"Oh I can. . I'm afraid to admit, that I was just stalling." Stefano said with a smirk on his face, which immediately put Katherine back in alert mode. Then he gestured to her gun that was sitting on the ground. "Go ahead, pick it up." He said. The brunette shook her head.

"No need." She said, reaching under her dress and pulling out another gun from a secret holster she always has on her, and then she pointed it at her dad. "I always keep two on me. You never know when you could be under attack, you taught me that." She said.

"So what's it going to be?" He asked.

"You tell me. I shoot you, what happens? Bunch of HYDRA Agents come out of nowhere and take us down? Let them try. What are you really doing here, Stefano? I'm in no mood for games." She said. He chuckled and shrugged his shoulders.

"And I have run out of patience." He said, snapping his fingers and a flood of armed men came out from all around the group of Avengers. Katherine laughed without turning her head.

"If it's one thing you are, it's definitely predictable. Let's just end this now, I have a wedding to finish. .-" She was cut off by her dad trying to knock her gun from her hands, but she easily ducked down and swept his legs low, as she heard a round of shots fire off. When she turned around.