11; Final Battle

2014 Washington D.C.
"I'm sorry, did we step on your moment?"

SEEING THAT SHE DIDN'T WANT TO FIGHT WITH HER BOYFRIEND ANYMORE, and knowing that since she's pregnant, he wanted her to take it easy, Katherine decided to take a break the front lines and be more behind the scenes with Natasha. Disgusing themselves as Council members, when the time was right, they made their attack. Pierce was about to shoot an Agent before Katherine kicked the Agent out of the way and grabbed Pierce's arm, making him drop the gun.

Natasha threw an electric ring on another STRIKE team member, while Katherine threw Pierce's gun into the neck of another before kneeing one in the chest, and sweeping his foot right from under him to put him on the ground. Natasha grabbed another's arm and slammed his head down onto the table, while Katherine grabbed the wrist of another to knock his gun out before flipping him down on the ground.

The two girls stood side by side, guns pointed at Pierce as they pressed a button on their earpieces that allowed them to take off from their faces what was holding their disguses as the Council members they posed as. Katherine's brown hair and Natasha's red hair came falling down their shoulders as they took off their wigs and Katherine smirked at Pierce.

"I'm sorry. Did we step on your moment?" She asked. Now that the S.H.I.E.L.D. agents had control of the room again, Katherine walked over to the computer which was transparent in the room and the screen that was directly behind her.

"What are you doing?" Councilman Rockwell asked.

"She's disabling security protocols and dumping all the secrets onto the Internet." Pierce said.

"Inlcuding HYDRA's." Katherine said.

"And S.H.I.E.L.D.'s." Pierce said. Katherine continued to type. She knew what she was doing. "If you do this, none of your past is going to remain hidden. Not the 40s, the Infinity Serum. Not Budapest, not Osaka, not the children's ward." Pierce said. Katherine's fingers stopped and she and Natasha shared a look when Pierce mentioned the children's ward. The two of them broke their look, and Katherine continued to do what she was doing as Pierce walked closer to her.

"Are you sure you're ready for the world to see you as you really are?" Pierce asked.

Katherine looked up at him. "I'm Katherine Moretti, my father used to be a famous mobster who supported the Axis Power. He turned me into a Femme Fatale. I helped take down HYDRA in the forties. I'm a founder of S.H.I.E.L.D. along with Howard Stark, Chester, and Peggy Carter. HYDRA compromised us, and I killed as many people from the organization as I could. Did I leave anything out?" Katherine asked, looking at him.

"Are you?" Natasha asked back to him.

"Well, look out the window. It doesn't matter what our enemies think about us anymore." Pierce said, and Katherine nodded her head.

"That's why they're going down." She said.

"Pretty high opinion of Rogers' chances. Are you sure you're not biased?" Pierce asked.

"Clearly, you haven't been paying attention. Doesn't matter if I'm biased or not. Good guys always win, right?" Katherine said, giving him a small smirk, before looking back at the screen.

"Disabling the encryption is an executive order. It takes two Alpha Level members." Pierce said to Katherine.

"It's a good thing I'm already one, but don't worry. My second member is coming." Katherine said to him, right as a helicopter was landing outside of the building. Everyone looked on in shock to see that it was Fury who walked inside of the room.