I closed the car door and started making my way to Camp Nou, probably the last time I do this. The radio was playing softly in the background as the huge stadium came to my view, I showed my card for the last time and the guard let me enter into the parking lot, I saw all the different Audi but I didn't see Leo's, that meant that Antonella wasn't here yet, I closed my eyes tightly. I waited five minutes inside my car to see if they appeared but nothing. I opened the door and started making my way to the room, I walked slowly, trying to memorize all the things, and remembering all the memories I had here, like the time when Shakira, Antonella and I went to have lunch before the game but we lost the track of time and were late so we had to run in these hallways; when I came here for the first time to support my brother; when I came to see my brother but I ended up meeting Neymar... I took a deep breath before opening the door, everybody was laughing, coaches, doctors, players... I smiled knowing that so many people loved my brother but my smile quickly disappeared when Gerard spotted me and everybody stopped talking.

"What are you doing here?" Dani asked rudely and my eyes widened a bit.

"I..." I stuttered trying to find the words. "I came to see my brother"

"Couldn't you see him other day when he wasn't here?" Dani said again a Gerard nudged him softly.

"I just wanted to see him on his last day here" I said and the whole room went silent

"Your brother is not here" Andrés said crossing his arms.

"Okay..." I mumbled.

"I don't know if you noticed but no one wants you here" Marc said and my mouth opened. I lifted my gaze and my eyes found Neymar's, he was quiet, looking at me.

"Okay" I said smiling sadly. "Have a good day" I said and started walking towards the exit.

Tears immediately started making their way down my cheeks, I wasn't thinking properly, my heart was beating fast and my head was pounding, the only sound I could hear was the one from my shoes in the floor. I saw the daylight and ran to my car but something stopped me.

"Javiera?" A male voice said grabbing my arm, I turned and saw Leo's face full of concern. "What's wrong?"

And in that moment I lost it, I threw myself in Leo's arms and cried, and cried, and cried. Sobs were leaving my mouth every second and Leo was comforting me with his hands roaming my back softly. After five minutes of intense crying I separated myself from Leo and he was still looking at me with concern.

"What happened there?" He asked me wiping the tears from my cheeks in with his thumb I shook my head.

"Nothing" I whispered.

"No one cries like that for nothing"

"I don't wanna talk about it" I said feeling the tears again.

"You sure?" He asked and I nodded. "Anto told me you are leaving" Really?

"Yes... I'm leaving tomorrow"

"Why?"

"I don't wanna be here anymore"

"What happened between you and Neymar" He said and I chuckled humorlessly.

"He broke up with me"

"Why would he do that?"

"He thought I was cheating on him..." I sighed. "He ignored me for weeks and then he told me to meet in a place, he said he was late so I waited for him and the guy who he though I was cheating on him with appeared, we chatted a bit and when he was leaving I kissed his cheek and Neymar thought I was kissing his mouth or something... Then he told me he just used me and that he never loved me"

"Bullshit" Leo whispered and I laughed.

"Everybody hates me now" I said smiling sadly with tears in my eyes.

"I don't hate you, I know you wouldn't do that... Maybe Neymar is just jealous and he doesn't want to admit it" He said and I shook my head.

"It doesn't matter, it's over and the damage is done. I'm leaving tomorrow and there's nothing someone can do or say to make me stay".

Neymar's POV

"I don't know if you noticed but no one wants you here" Marc said and the whole room went silent, my eyes found her green ones and I felt like the worst person in the world.

"Okay" She said not breaking our eye contact. "Have a good day" She said and disappeared.

The room stayed silent for almost two minutes, the coaches and doctors were staring at each other in shock, everybody loved Javi so I think they didn't understand. I felt everyone's eyes on me but my mind was blank, only thinking about her.

"Neymar" Gerard said. "You okay?" He asked me but I didn't answer.

"Sorry, I just... I'll be right back" I said and walked quickly towards the door.

The hallways were empty, as I saw the light of the parking lot I heard sobs, I closed my eyes hoping they weren't Javi's sobs. I looked up and saw Javiera crying in Messi's arms, my heart broke, I had never seen her crying like that. I stayed hidden, staring and trying to hear what they were talking but it was impossible, I noticed Leo's bothered expression. They said goodbye to each other and Javiera went to her car and started driving, I stayed there waiting for Leo to come. When he saw me he raised his eyebrows in disapproval and told me.

"I hope you are happy now. You broke her" He said and walked to the room.

--------

HELLO!

I think this is the saddest and longest i've written yet...

How is everyone's week? :). Mine is ifsajdf. I broke my laptop AND i dropped my phone in the toilet... Awesome, IT'S THE THIRD IPHONE I BREAK IN LESS THAN A YEAR, my dad is so going to kill me... At least i have the 'spare laptop'...

WE ARE REACHING THE END OH MY GOOOOD! I still don't have a name for the second part D:

REMEMBER TO TAKE A LOOK TO MY NEW STORY NAMED "SYDNEY IN SYDNEY" :D <3

Let me know what you think in the comments, it's much appreciated.

AND REMEMBER THAT I LOVE THE INLINE COMMENTS <3

And that i love you with all my heart :D <3.