Chapter 36

Chapter 36

Neymar's POV

I had everything planned for tonight, I was getting ready to leave when I got a call from my manager who reminded me that I had an interview with a local magazine, I swear I asked him if it couldn't be tomorrow but he told me that it was impossible. I sighed and texted Javiera saying that I was going to be late, I rushed there and tried to do it as fast as possible. After thirty minutes the interview was over, I went to my car and drove to the bar, after a couple of minutes I was parking and walking inside but at the moment I stepped in the bar I saw Javiera and Joe, kissing... A pang of anger attacked me, I closed my eyes and walked in their direction.

"Looks like you didn't mind that I'm late..." I said letting out a humorless laugh.

"Neymar.." Javi said with her eyes widening.

"I'll get going. Bye Javi, good luck" He said giving her an apologetic smile to... My girl?

"Neymar, please don't make hasty conclusions" Javiera said sounding desperate.

"Hasty conclusions..." I repeated laughing ironically. "I'm done" I said heading back to the parking lot.

"Neymar!" I heard Javiera said but I kept walking. "Ney, please" Her voice sounded muffled but I contained myself. "NEYMAR LISTEN TO ME!" She yelled at my back in the middle of the empty parking lot, I slowly turned and I wish I didn't because her face was wet with tears and her lip was trembling.

"What?" I asked her, my own sadness showing.

"Let me explain what you saw"

"Oh, try to explain me because I think I know what I saw" I said avoiding her eyes.

"I didn't know he was going to be here..." She said and I let out a bitter laugh. "I'm not lying to you! You have to believe me" Javi said walking, when she was in front of me she took my face in her hands and looked me straight into my eyes. "It's me, I love you too much to even think in cheating on you"

"Don't lie" I said through gritted teeth and making her release my face.

"I'm not lying Neymar for God's sake!" She cried.

"I FUCKING SAW IT, JAVIERA" I said getting frustrated. "I SAW IT WITH MY OWN EYES, YOU WERE KISSING THAT IDIOT IN FRONT OF MY EYES"

"I JUST KISSED HIS CHEEK BECAUSE HE WAS LEAVING!"

"AND YOU EXPECT ME TO BELIEVE THAT?!" This needed to stop because if not I'm sure I'll say something I'll regret.

"YES BECAUSE I'M NOT LYING TO YOU!"

"STOP IT! I GET IT"

"YOU GET WHAT?!" She said crying, I closed my eyes tightly.

"I get that you are just like the others..." I said and she gasped. "Just like the others who are with me to get a little bit of fame, paparazzi, money... You are just another useless bitch who I used to satisfy my needs, you are just another girl who thought I loved her" I said cruelly.

"You don't mean that" She said moving her head in disbelief while her beautiful green eyes were red from the tears.

"Yes I do" I lied. "Use your fame wisely, goodbye Javiera" I said and got into my car.

She was still there with her hands in her mouth. I sped up but in the moment I lost her from my view I stopped the car and the sobs started coming immediately, I couldn't control them. My hands were shaking and my hands were gripping the steering wheel strongly while the tears were falling freely down my face. I couldn't help all the memories that were coming to my mind.

When we met.

When we looked after Milan in Shakira's house and she told me she hated sushi.

When I went to her fashion show.

When we spent the night at the spa.

When I found her crying in her hotel room.

When she wore my jersey for the first time.

When we had our first kiss before the first game in the world cup.

When Davi interrupted us.

When I asked her to be my girlfriend.

When she stayed in my house for the first time.

When I made her mine.

When she took care of me while I was injured.

When she told me I love you for the first time.

When she ended up in the hospital.

When I took care of her while she was recovering.

When she was scared because she announced the relationship.

I remembered everything

It's over.

So...

HI!

How are you all? I hope you are all doing amazing. This chapter is kinda short but i'll be uploading soon, so :D <3.

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR MESSAGES BEAUTIFUL COMMENTS, I APPRECIATE THEM ALL <3

I LOOOOVE YOUUUU <3

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK IN THE COMMENTS! :D <3