Chapter 26

Chapter 26

The Next Day

Javiera's POV

I was on my way back to the hotel after saying goodbye to Laia on the airport. Neymar was training with the team, preparing for the match in two more days. I arrived to the hotel and immediately felt alone, my partner in crime wasn't with me. I was supposed to meet Neymar at his house in three more hours but I had planned to be there in two more hours, hopefully, everything will work out.

Neymar's POV

"Keep running!" Scolari yelled.

"Neymar has to be in good shape for tonight!" Thiago shouted and everyone laughed.

"What?!" I said laughing.

"Oh, you know what we are talking about" Oscar teased me while we were running.

"You are the worst"

"So... Are you two dating?" Dani said raising his eyebrows and I blushed.

"It is not your business" I answered and the boys ooh-ed

"Neymar is getting some tonight!" David Luiz yelled.

"Shut up!" I stopped running.

"NEYMAR!" Scolari yelled at me and I immediately started running again.

"When are you going to confirm it?" Hulk said, half joking half serious.

"They can find out by themselves" I shrugged.

"Bitch move" Oscar whispered and everyone laughed, including me. I was going to answer but Scolari interrupted me.

"Time's up. You can leave" He said and we all stopped running.

I quickly started making my way to the dressing room. I took off my clothes and entered to the shower, after five minutes I got out of the shower and started getting dressed, Oscar and Thiago were laughing about something while getting dressed. In a few minutes I was ready to leave as well as almost the whole team, we started making our way to the parking lot, where paparazzi were waiting for us, we waved at them before getting in our cars to leave. Flashes almost left me blind while al was trying to drive, after almost five minutes I could get rid of them. After twenty minutes I was arriving to my house, I waved at the guards and surprised myself when I saw the lights on, I quickly got out of the car, opened the door and my I felt my eyes widening, Javi was there with a bottle of champagne, wearing my Brasil jersey and some heels, damn.

"Hi baby, how was training?" She giggled while approaching me.

"What are you doing here? I was expecting you to be here at 7!" I asked in disbelief.

"My mind is faster than yours sometimes, baby" She kissed me softly.

"One day you will give me a heart attack" She laughed. "I'm serious!"

"Lets enjoy"

"Trust me, we will"

We have a long night ahead.

A Few Days Later ~

Javi's POV

Today is the day! a Today is Colombia vs Brasil for the semi finals and I couldn't be more nervous, I was with Sara, Rafaella and Adriana, I met Neymar's sister a few days ago and she was the sweetest, we connected at the moment so she was more than happy when I offered her to come with us to te game. As the game was going on I was getting more and more nervous, fouls were flying from both of the teams and at the time, my nails were almost inexistent. The end of the game was approaching when it happened, someone's knee crashed on Neymar's back, Rafa and I jumped from our seats as we saw that Neymar wasn't getting up, he had a pained expression on his face and the game was still going. Marcelo quickly approached him and the game stopped, Rafa took my hand while the paramedics got into the field and took him, he had his hand on his back while pain overtook him. I didn't notice when Rafa and I started making our way out of the stadium, Rafa dialled her dad in panic, they talked for a few minutes, Rafa wiped her eyes and started driving me to her car.

"They are taking him to the hospital" Rafa's voice cracked. "He wasn't feeling his legs" She said and I felt like a ton of bricks were thrown in my direction. I couldn't contain anymore and buried my face in my hands.

"This can't be happening" I mumbled while Rafaella was breaking all the traffic laws.

"We have to be strong for him now" She said and failed, her cheeks were soon wet with more tears.

"Are we near?"

"Almost there"

After seven minutes we arrived to the hospital that already was filled with paparazzi, Rafa took my hand to make our way to the hospital but it was impossible, anger took the best of me while they were throwing questions in our direction.

"Can you all shut up and show some respect?!" I said lifting my gaze. "We are into a extremely difficut moment and you are making it worse! Please show some respect!" I felt my eyes filling with tears again as everyone was in silence. Rafa took my arm and drove me into the hospital, when we were into it Rafa engulfed me in a tight hug while tears were falling freely down my face, paparazzi took advantage of te situation and started snapping pictures, "Neymar's sister and girlfriend crying their heart out for the player" AWESOME.

----------------•---------------

We've been here three hours and we know nothing, I was almost freezing because I was only wearing Brasil jersey and a pair of shorts but it didn't matter, the only think I could think about was Neymar... What were they doing to him? Was he still in pain? was he awake? All my thoughts were interrupted by some voices, I turned around and saw Thiago, Dani, Oscar and Marcelo making their way to us, I quickly got up and walked right into Dani's arms.

"Shh, kid, it's okay..." He always calls me like that.

"They haven't told us anything, I feel so lost" I said not letting the tears come out.

"They will have to in a moment. Neymar is strong, he will be fine" He kissed my forehead. "Okay, kid?" I let out a small smile and nodded, Dani went to hug Rafa, Neymar's parents and some friends. Suddenly, I felt Oscar's arms around me.

"It's okay to cry, you know" He whispered while moving his hand up and down my back.

"I have to be strong for him"

"True, but we all have our moments" He said and I felt the tears coming out again.

"They haven't told us anything, what if is a major injury? I'm so scared" I cried in his shirt.

"Shhh, everything will be alright... I mean, come on! Is Neymar who we are talking about!" He said and I laughed a bit.

"Yes... I guess we have to trust him" I said wiping my eyes.

"Yes we have. Don't let yourself down" He smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Aren't you cold?" Thiago's voice said from behind.

"Not really" I lied.

"I don't believe you. Here" He handed me his Nike hoodie. "You can't get sick now" He gave me a crooked smile.

"Thanks" I muttered, Thiago was going to talk but the doctor appeared everybody got up and approached him.

"Can I talk with the parents, please?"

HELLLOOOO! It's been the hell of a day but i hope you liked the chapter! ❤️

WE REACHED 100K MY GOD THANK YOU ALL SO MUCHHHH❤️

Oh, and about the chapter i deleted... IF YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY THEN DONT SAY ANYTHING. (It sounded better then shut the fuck up, but whatevs) you are free to think whatever you want but with respect 👌👍😉

LET'S PLAY Q&A? You leave me a question on the comments and i answer it :D <3

I love you all so much, thank you for every single view, vote, comment message, EVERYTHING! You'll never know how thankful i am for every single one of you, honestly😍❤️

LOVE YOU ALLLLLLL! 💋