Chapter 31

Chapter 31.

Javi's POV.

Three days passed and I was released from the hospital and finally back home. Neymar, Alexis and Laia didn't leave me alone for a minute, they were making sure I was eating every two hours and it was making me sick, I felt like I was going to explode at any minute. Alexis and Laia left me with Neymar in my loft, Laia had to finish some things in her office and Alexis had training, Neymar had a day off to 'take care of me', psh, like if I couldn't take care of myself...

"Baby, where do you have the fruits?" Neymar asked me. I guess it's time for my fruit number thirty on the day.

"I don't know" I said hiding my face in my pillows.

"Javi, please, don't start again" Neymar sighed and I felt bad so I palmed the right side of my bed for him to come.

"I don't want more food" I said and Neymar shook his head.

"You have to eat, or do you want to end uo in the hospital again?" He said and I shook my head furiously. "Then you have no option"

"Can I eat something else than food and healthy stuff?" I asked giving Ney the puppy eyes.

"Javiera..."

"Neymar" I pouted.

"I'm sorry, I can't"

"You are the worst boyfriend I've ever had" I said half serious half laughing.

"Well, thank you" He said sarcastically.

"Let's cuddle" I suggested with a smile.

"Neah, you just said I'm the worst boyfriend you've ever had, I don't wanna cuddle with you" He said closing his eyes and looking in my opposite direction.

"Coome ooon!" I whined.

"No"

"You know you want to!"

"No I don't"

"Then I guess I'll have to cuddle myself" I said hugginf myself tightly with my back facing Neymar, a few seconds passed until I felt his arms wrap around me. "You can't resist me"

"Shut up or I'll go" His voice sounded muffled.

"I love you" I whispered.

"Love you too".

A few days later.

Today is Barça's last game before La Liga kicks off, I'm here with Laia, who was wearing my brother's jersey, Antonella, who was wearing Leo's jersey and Shakira, who wasn't wearing Gerard's jersey. Milan and Thiago were also cheering for their fathers and I wished Davi was here to cheer for Neymar but he was almost fifteen hours away, so. There were ten minutes left until the game and I was playing with Thiago and Milan who were on their mother's lap, I was in the middle between Anto and Shaki, Laia got up and put herself in front of us holding her phone.

(Leeeeet's imagine this is in spanish)

"Look up!" She said and snapped a picture.

"You have to send it to me" I said.

"Yes, I want it too" Anto said smiling brightly.

"We have such a weird mix here" Shakira said and we all looked at her confused. "The four of us speak spanish but our accents are all different" She explained.

"That's true" Laia said laughing.

"I had never thought of it" Anto said in her awesome accent.

"Spanish accent from Spain is the best, though" Laia said jokingly.

"No way, Colombia all the way!" Shakira said"

"You wish! Argentina forever" Anto said.

"Come on girls... Chilean accent is the best because no one can understand it" I said. (its true, tho. Our accent is pretty fucked up, with idioms and stuff)

"No one can understand my accent, either!" Anto shot quickly, we were going to carry on with our discussion but the boys appeared, show time!.

----------•----------

The game was over, we won 5-2 so everyone was happy, very happy. We met the boys in the dressing rooms, now they were all focused on La Liga, Thiago was laughing on his dad's arms while Antonella was staring at ten with nothing but love on her eyes, I smiled at the scene, thinking about Neymar and Davi... Does Carolina feel like that when she sees Ney and Davi like that? I quickly erased the thought before making my way to my sweaty yet hoy boyfriend.

"You were amazing!" I hugged his waist.

"Thank you, baby" He kissed the top of my head softly.

"Look" I said taking my phone from my pocket and putting the picture that Laia took of me with Anto, Thiago, Shakira and Milan.

"Awwh" He smiled brightly. "You look so cute" He said making me blush. "You should upload it" He suggested.

"Yes, sounds good to me" I said smiling.

"I'm gonna shower, be right back okay?" He kissed me softly.

"Okay babe"

I opened Instagram and uploaded the picture with the caption "I'm the WAG with no children :(", I locked my phone and started talking with Marc who was ready to leave, as Neymar finished his shower, Laia approached me with wide eyes.

"What did you put on the caption?!" And it hit me...

I just confirmed our relation to the world...

HIIIIIIIII BABEEES! I know its short but i found it cute :(.

A WEEK AGO I WAS THANKING YOU FOR 100K AND NOW WE REACHED 200K! THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU ARE THE BEST AND I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH WITH ALL MY HEART.

How is your life going on? :D

Remember to follow me on my Twitter @LatinBombshell_ so we can catch up a bit :D

THANK YOU ALL THE ONES WHO SENT ME YOR QUESTIONS TO MY ASK.FM NEW ACCOUNT ask.fm/LatinBombshell_ I'L ANSWER ALL OF YOR QUESTIONS ABOUT WHATEVER SOOO :D

I LOVE YOU ALLLLLLL!

Remember that i love the inline comments ;D.

LOOOOVEEEE YOU ALLLLL!!