Chapter 24

Chapter 24.

Javi's POV.

"Don't go" Neymar pouted.

"Come on, baby" I kissed his lips softly. "You know I have to, you have training"

"But I will miss you" He bit my lip softly.

"Call me when you are free, right?"

"When are you flying to Rio?"

"Wednesday in the morning, I'll be back at the hotel at midnight, I hope"

"We still have three days"

"Yes we do" I smiled. "Call me when you are free, okay?" I said taking my bag when I heard the horn outside.

"Okay, be safe" He kissed me softly. "I'll miss you"

"Me too, baby" I kissed him for a few seconds before leaving the house.

I came into the van, I was about to call Alexis to tell him that I was on my way when suddenly the van started shaking and flashes appeared, I covered my eyes and in a couple of minutes I felt the van sped up and quickly the paparazzi were out of our sight, they will probably assume that I did something ith Neymar, I mean... I'm leaving his house, in the morning, on his shirt... I'm in deep shit right now. I buried my head on my hands when my phone started vibrating.

"Hello?" I said without looking the screen.

"JAVIERA! Were you with Neymar?!" My brother's voice said through the phone.

"Hi Alexis" I said with the sweetest voice I could.

"Don't, "Hi Alexis" me, you have a lot to explain" I could imagine his nostrils widening...

"I know, but not by the phone"

"Did Laia know?"

"NO!" I said quickly, Alexis is very protective when he wants to. "She didn't" I lied.

"Well... We are already waiting for you"

"Okay, I love you"

"It won't work this time" He said and hung up... Well, bye.

After fifteen minutes driving on the beautiful Sao Paulo streets, we arrived to a beautiful kind of club, filled with paparazzi and police, I hid my head in my hands so they couldn't notice me or Neymar's shirt. Two minutes after the van parked and I got out of the car, paparazzi were still able to get pictures so I quickly waked at them before a guard led me inside. It was beautiful, it had a pool, grass and a large table, when I entered I noticed that everyone was there and in a matter of seconds to strong arms lifted me on the air.

"I missed you so much, you can't leave me alone for so much time" Arturo's (Vidal) voice said, I hugged him tightly.

"You forgot about me, too!"

"Liar! You were too busy with Neymar" He teased me and I slapped his back.

"No!"

"I got the hell of a surgery and you only called me once!" He had a point.

"I'm gonna make it up, I promise. You were so good this season! I saw you playing every time I could" He put me down.

"Thank you, hun" He kept hugging me until someone cleared his throat.

"Can I?" Claudio's (Bravo) asked, Arturo let me go and I jumped in Claudio's arms.

"You were amazing, I'm so happy for you"

And that went for like ten minutes, the whole team, WAGs and children were there. Everything was nice, Laia stayed very close to me because she was kind of shy (believe it). Time passed and I was sitting alone by the pool until a tall figure blocked my view.

"Can I join you?" Eduardo Vargas asked me.

"Of course" I smiled sweetly. Don't think it is in a flirty way, he has his girlfriend and he is one of my brother's best friends so... (Javiera, you already are with one of your brother's friends... Okay, i'll shut up, keep reading)

"So... You and Neymar?" He teased me and I pushed him softly.

"Are we really talking about this?"

"Of course! You are like my little sister, I have to know what is happening ith your little heart" He said laughing.

"We are friends..." I said feeling myself blushing.

"Alexis can buy that because... He is Alexis, but I'm not buying it. Spill it"

"We are kind of dating" I said quietly.

"Kind of dating?" He raised an eyebrow. "I don't buy that, come on"

"Ed..."

"Javi..."

"Come on, I'm telling you the truth"

"Have you kissed?" He raised both of his eyebrows and I blushed furiously.

"Yes..."

"I knew it!" He made a 'dance'. "So you are dating" He assured.

"Yes..." I admitted.

"Awwh -" He was going to continue but I interrupted him.

"It's a secret, nobody has to know"

"Oh, I'm pretty sure more than the half of the global population knows"

"Shut up" I pushed him and he was about to complain when blonde, brown eyed little girl took my arm. "Josefa!" I hugged her, she is Claudio's daughter and she is my goddaughter.

"Hi" She giggled.

"Have you missed me?" I asked brushing her soft her with my hand she nodded. "Awh, I'm so sorry"

"It's okay" She said playing with her fingers.

"I'll make it up to you when all this finishes, okay?" She giggled. "I'll take that as a yes"

"Look up!" Alexis said with his phone in front of us. "Smile!" We did what he said and the flash blinded us. "Beautiful".

I guess he wasn't mad at me anymore...

A few weeks after.

Chile got eliminated so everybody was leaving, even Laia. She was leaving tomorrow at 4 PM to go back to Barcelona and I was sad, I didn't want to be alone in the hotel room... Anyway, after two not-very-succesful attempts to intimate with Neymar I had a plan and I needed help.

"Laia..." I said and she looked up from her suitcase. "I need your help"

"Of course, what's wrong?" She smiled.

"I need you to go with me to find... Lingerie"

I'M SORRY IT IS SO BORING BUT IM FALLING ASLEEP, I'VE DROPPED MY PHONE ON MY FACE THREE TIMES, literally kdlsldkakdjdb.

Let me know what you think in the comments, i'll upload tomorrow again ❤️

Remember to follow me on twitter so we can catch up a bit! @LatinBombshell_

LOVE YOU ALLLLLL SO MUCH💛