Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Javi's POV.

After that there is not much to say, after a month of yes-no with Neymar he finally asked me out, officially I am THE Neymar's girlfriend and I'm so happy!. After twenty minutes of taking selfies as an official couple with Neymar, Laia arrived saying that we should get going to the stadium, we said goodbye and Neymar went back to his house. Paparazzi were going crazy with Neymar when left the hotel so when it was our turn to leave they didn't give a shit about us because they were focused on Neymar. We got into the van in silence but in the minute we were alone Laia freaked out and asked me.

"What happened?!" She squalled.

"Nothing..." I lied biting the inside of my cheek trying to stop myself from smiling.

"I know you too well, you are lying" 

"Well..."

"Well...?" She gesticulated for me to continue.

"We..."

"Come on Javiera! We will arrive to the stadium and you won't finish and I'll get angry!" Laia's angry version is not something that I enjoy watching, her blue orbs expand and it is scary.

"He asked me to be his girlfriend" I said quickly and covered my red face with my hands.

"OH MY GOD!" Laia freaked out. "WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" 

"I said yes" I gave her a timid smile.

"MY GOD! AHHH" She hugged me tightly "I'M SO HAPPY! I'll be the bridesmaid, right?" She looked at me raising an eyebrow.

"I hate you"

"You love me..." Laia kissed my cheek.

"Whatever" I laughed.

"Honestly, I'm so happy for you! You two look awesome together and I hope you last forever" She smiled.

"That's the same thing I told you when you started dating my brother!" 

"I didn't think you were going to remember that!" 

"Of course I was going to remember!"

"Shut up!" She laughed. "But I'm serious, I love watching you happy, you are like my little sister"

"You will make me cry, stop it!" Laia was going to answer when her phone started ringing. "Hello?... ALEXIS!" She shouted and my eyes widened. "Okay, we will wait for you... Okay, love you, bye" She bit her lip. "I'm gonna leave you tonight, baby" 

"Why?!" 

"Your brother and I will go out after the game"

"That's not fair!" I pouted.

"You can call Neymar"

"Neah, he has to rest, he has a lot of pressure on"

"You are his girlfriend, nothing is better than the girlfriend support" 

"Maybe you are right..."

"How are you going to tell the world about the relation?"

"I don't know, I haven't think about that but I think they'll have to figure it out themselves" I was going to continue when the van stopped

"Looks like we are here" Laia said.

"Yes... If we lose we will post a picture of us in our underwear"

"If we win will give Neymar and Alexis an strip tease"

"Looks like we have deal" I raised my eyebrow.