Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Javiera's POV

We were all having a nice conversation but the doorbell interrupted the nice conversation, sushi had arrived, great. If there is something that I hate is sushi, I can't stand it, just the thought of it makes me want to throw up, so when Shakira and Gerard came with probably more than three hundred goddamn sushi pieces I got up.

"You okay, Javi?" Shakira asked me.

"Yeah. Where is Milan? I want to see him" I said, it was true, though.

"Third door in the second floor" She gave me a sweet smile.

"Okay, thank you"

"Call me if you need something"

"Don't worry, I have this with me" I said lifting my glass of water, Shakira laughed and went back to the living room.

The house was very big, it was full of pictures; Shakira's biggest presentations, Gerard's most important matches and of course, Milan was everywhere. I finally reached his room, it was light blue and it was full of toys, my gaze found the beautiful child, he smiled widely and I smiled back.

"Hello cutie pie" I said lifting him from his bed. "You are the cutest baby ever, aren't you?" He started laughing and clapping his tiny hands.

"I guess it's true" A deep voice said behind me "Models don't eat at all" I turned and saw Neymar on the door frame.

"I hate sushi, I really do, I can't even smell it without feeling sick" I honestly said.

"I don't like it very much either" He said entering further into the room "He is cute, isn't he?" He said smiling at Milan and giving him his index to Milan to play with it.

"He is an angel" I said smiling at him.

"I have a kid, too" He said with his eyes fixed on the boy's face.

"Do you? What's his name? How old is he?" I said really surprised.

"His name is Davi and he is two" He said and his eyes lit up when he talked about his son.

"You have to introduce him to me!" I said surprised and excited.

"He is in Brasil, someday I will"

"I'll be in Brasil for the World Cup, does it count?" I asked.

"Yes it does! You can meet him there" He said smirking.

"My days will be pretty boring there, I mean, my brother and friends will be totally disconnected from the world, I think I'll just lock myself in the hotel room" I said laughing at my lame plans.

"Hey! No one gets bored in Brasil! It's Brasil!" He said lifting his arms.

"Is not really fun when you are alone" I said lying. Brasil is always fun.

"I'll make you company, you'll have an awesome time, I promise" He said extending his pinky.

"Okay, I'll take that" I said linking my pinky with his.

"So, tell me about yourself" Neymar said sitting in one of the chairs.

"Well, I am a model and that's it"

"Come on! There must be something else... A boyfriend, maybe?" He said cheekily but a bit nervous.

"Just to remind you, everybody out there think we are dating" He laughed and, God, his laugh.

"True, but, you don't have a boyfriend?"

"Nope, single pringle" I said smiling.

"That's nice... What are you doing tomorrow?" He said scratching the back of his neck.

"I'm going to a fashion show in LA"

"You'll be modelling?"

"I'm pretty sure that that's what models do" I said smirking and changing my tone to a playful one.

"Sassy" He laughed.

"Forever. Well, what about you? I only know your name and a couple of senseless things"

"Nothing about me is senseless!" Neymar said acting offended.

"Sure... Well then, change my mind"

"My name is Neymar da Silva Santos Júnior, I'm twenty two, I'm from Brasil and I play football" He said smiling.

"Sounds interesting" I said nodding my head slowly with a smile on my face.

"Of course it does, we are talking about me" He said joking.

"Whatever you say, Mr. Ego" I said and he laughed loudly.

"You are nice, we should hang out sometime" He offered.

"I would love to, sounds nice" I said feeling shy all of a sudden.

"You tell me when" He said opening his arms waiting for my answer.

"Hmm... Would you mind going to Los Angeles, to the fashion show?" I said timidly, I mean, I just asked a kind of stranger to go to a fashion show in other country.

"Are you serious? When is it?" He excitedly asked.

"On Monday"

"I guess I'll start moving my contacts right now" He said taking his phone out of his pocket dialing people... Not before winking at me.