VII: Deceased Pauper

A/N: I intentionally changed the Prince's face for plot reasons. I love lelouch so much since I was just a smoll kid and I love alyn but Alyn suited for this role. Sorry for lelouch lovers like me. Italic words are your thoughts.

The King and Queen decided that you will visit Henry's Kingdom after a week. You don't have a right to protest but you can't bring your dear little sister with you. Peter, your loyal butler will be your accompany as usual with the three guards.

After a week like the Queen and King said, you were accompanied to Henry's kingdom. You were too bored to stare at the trees for too long. It's been several hours passed yet you are still inside your carriage.

"How long will it take?" You sighed.

"Just a little bit of patience. We're almost there." Peter said. He was unusually quiet. You knew that something was wrong but if you asked he will deny it anyway.

The carriage stopped and you conceal your surprise look when you saw the Prince's castle

The carriage stopped and you conceal your surprise look when you saw the Prince's castle. It was huge than you expected.

There were guards that was waiting outside. All of them were line properly. All of them bow to the Princess which is you.

"Welcome to our country. Princess Y/N!" They all stood up and shouted.

You didn't speak any word as you walk towards but you had lot of thoughts in your mind.

Maybe the Prince will answer them.. I hope.

You stopped when you saw the Prince standing infront of us after we entered inside his huge castle. He was just wearing a simple clothes and his usual cold expression is still there.

"I would love to speak to the Princess, alone." Henry said.

"As you wish, Your Highness," Peter carried my luggage to wherever your room is.

You followed the Prince and he lead you to his office. Henry pulled your hand to sit beside him in the couch but you fell on his chest because of your 2 in. high heels.

"Sit beside me." He whisphered.

You sat beside him but still he is holding your hand tightly. "Prince.. Why do they know about me?" You asked.

"I don't deceive my own people. Y/N is just a name. There is no need to hide it." He said staring at you which made you uncomfortable. You hate people staring at you making you feel self conscious.

"Prince Henry..why are doing this? Do you hate me?" You asked.

Henry stroke your hair, "That word does not exist in my mind when I think about you."

You couldn't help but to smile, "Thank you, Your Highness."

I wonder why do you seem so sad? Oh I wanted to ask more but I can't spoil the mood. It seems that he is in a good mood.

"Be straight to the point. I wish for you to be here with me to know me more. I would answer only if I wish too." He said.

"I would like to know why do you approve of me being airi? You should be mad but you.." You bit your lip.

"Airi does not exist in the first place. The Airi whom are you pretending are just a puppet. The Queen cannot bear a children. She decided to form a contract to maid's daughter for their own use." He said looking at the window. He was not interested in Airi in the first place. The only girl that he needs is YOU.

You frowned to the deceased Princess but there is no point in crying over the spilled milk.

"The last question was supposed to be about him." Henry knew that you are thinking of edward being your fiancee. His expression darkens but he maintain his cool.

"About him..but you don't have to answer." You hold his hand to comfort him but you shivered at his response.

"Edward killed himself."