XIV: Royal Wedding

Y/N didn't expected that everything escalated fast. It was literally TOO FAST! She widened to widen her eyes to the extent that it would pop out in shock while looking at the elegant place that Henry prepared for their wedding. She nervously walked on the aisle as she held her bouquet tightly just to ease the tension of their eyes on her.

God! Millions of guests are here! I hate these kind of attention!

Henry literally did what he said to her about their wedding day. No wonder why he asked a millions of question on Y/N while they were on the carriage.

Flashback♕

Both of their hands were intertwined while looking at the wonderful sunset. Y/N's eyes looked like it was dyed in a shade of vermillion. Her eyes were just focused on the sunset which made henry jealous.

What a foolish reason to feel envy...

She looked at Henry that look so serious. 'Is he upset?' She thought and innocently stare back at him. After a minute, she looked away with a blush on her face. She couldn't stand staring at his eyes for long especially when he isn't saying anything. It feels as if something strange is going on her.

"What is it?" Henry asked and leaned his head next to the window not leaving his eyes on her. She's cute when she fidgets and blushes like that. If she only know how tempting she looks right now but he need to control himself.

"Ah.. the sunset is just beautiful." She smiles.

Henry's lips turned into a slight smirk, "I doubt that's the only thing that you wish to say." He knew that you usually throw questions to him through starting a simple conversation. Sometimes he plays along but not all the times.

"About the..wedding." She asked out of nowhere. She really didn't want to say something but it just appeared on her mind.

It made henry happy that she was interested on their special day. "Tell me your ideal one." He commanded.

Without having any hesitation, your mouth revealed everything that you desire on your wedding as henry asked you questions You didn't know why and how you said it so casually without getting embarrassed.

End of Flashback

Henry stood up and patiently waiting for his woman that will be officially his in just a minute. The nobles and aristocrats, all of the guests were captivated at the Prince's smile. It was one of the rare moments where Henry reveals his face since he mostly wears mask.

The wonderful melody of the violins didn't made her tension go away

The wonderful melody of the violins didn't made her tension go away. Y/N heart skipped a bit when her eyed met henry and smilef gently. She then heard a words whispering.

"I wonder how did she got the prince's heart."

"A goddess. She must be."

"Conquering the King of war's heart. She must be special."

'Those compliments are so exaggerating.' You thought as a slight blush appears on your cheek. You placed you arm around Henry after he offered it. He looks so excited and wanted to devour her right now.

The priest smiles and did his speech but it was in rush. You wonder why he looks like death is coming after him if he didn't do so. You glanced at henry who was not listening at all. He was just staring at you and smiling. "I do." He says not even finishing the priest's question and lifted your veil. He placed a gently kiss on her lips.

'Hey wait the priest didn't ask me yet!' She blushes and gently pulled away from him.

"You'll say Yes anyway." Henry caresses your cheek lovingly. It made you gulped when you felt a chill run back on your spine. His tone is threatening and she saw his eyes turned yellow for a moment.

"O-of course." She smiles shaking off your imagination. Everyone clapped after that and praises both of them. She are now recognized as the princess on this kingdom.

"You'll never leave my side now, my beloved~" Henry gently carried her and placed a kiss on her soft lips again.

It should be your best day. It should be your happy ending right? But why this story did not reach the end? Ah, there must be a questions and events that you need to know...

She  giggles at Henry's jealous face when he glares at the guests who complimented you especially when its a male. "You didn't need to be jealous." She held his hand and rested your head on his shoulder.

"This won't do. I should have not invited anyone." He sighs. She sighs at his possessesiveness. It made her to  happy to feel  how he loves her that much. But remember, too much is still dangerous~

Y/N  scanned her eyes around. Her gaze landed on an unknown man who seems to give her a stare.

It made her felt uncomfortable

It made her felt uncomfortable. Suddenly, a wind blew on your face making her to close her eyes. He was gone the moment you opened it. voice rang into her ears as if he became a wind to deliver a message to her. A message that will made her soon realize..

"It's too late"