XV: The Tale of the Two Princes

Part 1

Peter looked on the caged window. It's been a week since he was locked up in the dungeon. He hadn't received any food nor water. His back felt stiff from leaning on the wall for too long. It was a lonely days for him to wait until he'll be executed.

He kept his gaze at the night sky every night. The only thing that makes him keeps his sanity and eases his hatred to henry whom choose to walk into the path of thr devil.

The crow landed once again on the window. The metal bars disappeared as its body glow. Peter smiled at the man. "It's been a while, Mr. Maleficent."

It made the crow who turned into  man grin at him mockingly at his poor state

It made the crow who turned into  man grin at him mockingly at his poor state. He never thought that the beloved prince where he got everything once was now in the well of despair.

"I have a name Peter Einfolk." He said. "Seeing you in this angle makes my heart break. Despite of the situation you managed to stay sane. That eye of yours haven't loose its light yet." He tilted his head. His fingers playfulling tapping the window's edge.

Peter grinned, "I don't feel any regrets , Mr. Raegin. If my death was the atonement then let it be."

Raegin's eyes turned to green.  His eyes coud still see the death even the male keeps his positivity. His fate and the armania will never change.

"Would you like to hear the tale of the two princes?" Peter offered.

"That would be an honour, Your Majesty." Raegim smiles when Peter cut his thoughts. "But don't start in 'Once upon a time'.."

Peter closed his eyes, "That was a nice popular introduction but I have my own way." His mind begin to recall the story that he never told to anyone before.

↬☾↫

He was destined to be Cursed
Together with him in Hell
The blue  maiden will lead them to insanity
May this kingdom fell into darkness

Two princes were born in the same day. The first one was born when the sun rises. They named him as Pierce Trojan Reizer Einfok. He was gifted by happiness and wisdom by the blue fairy. The empire rejoiced at the his birth. The king wrapped his arms around his queen. He couldn't bottle his happiness inside.

"Thank you Eden for giving me a wonderful blessing

"Thank you Eden for giving me a wonderful blessing." Siruis, the king smiled gently. It was full of bliss. He pulled her hand bringing it to his lips.

"It's too early to celebrate. I will gve birth to our second gift tonight." Eden says happily. "Another blessing for our Goddess."

"Yes my dear." He looked at the first born who was sleeping peacefully on his crib.

Their joy lasted for a moment. Once the night came. The first tragedy began.

Sirius held Eden's hand as she was giving birth to the second son

Sirius held Eden's hand as she was giving birth to the second son. Her scream seems like the roaring thunders in the sky. It was painful enough to bear.

"Please Goddess." Sirius was trembling as he watch Eden cry in blood. He keep begging and begging for Eden's life. He didn't heard the maid's words  saying the good news nor the cry of their second child. What  he onlycare for this moment is his Queen.

"Herran Ezrayn Einfolk.." Eden whispered on Sirius ear as she breathes heavilly. She looked at him who was trembling in fear. She clenched his hand and smiled at him. Even though she already knew her fate, she kept it from him. She didn't want the second son to be hated so she gave him a name.

In their country, a nameless child will be cursed.

Using all of her strenght, she said her final words without trembling, "I'm sorry. Please take care of our children. I love you, my dearest Sirius."

"E-Eden.. No.. Please.. Goddess....  AHHHHH!!!" His scream echoed in the entire kingdom making the sky darker. The thunders became violent and the rain fell down like his tears.

The King never stray into light
His heart kept his promise
Equally loved the two blessings
Until another tragedy began..