V- Dead Princess

You bit as you look down avoiding meet his cold gaze. You want to get out and escape in his sight. What he did made you angry inside. He claimed your first kiss and he knew.

You are not Airi

Airi is dead

The real Princess

"Then w-we should cancel." You stuttered. He cupped you face to make you look into his eyes.

"You are mine." The prince once again place a kiss in {Y/N}'s lips proving that what he said is true. He parted his lips making your hearbeat fast.

He stood up, "It's my time to leave. Until I come back again, My dear {Y/N}.", he bent and took your hand. He kissed it then look at you before he leave you alone.

You went back to the your room after he left. Your heartbeats fast like it will explode. The memory of his kiss can't stop coming back in your mind.

My dear {Y/N}

"How did he knew?" You hugged you pillow instead of feel threaten, you felt that you fall inlove. You shook your head in this thoughts.

Love? This is  just the first time that you met him!

Part of you are saying that this is shouldn't be. Because he is for airi. You are just a replacement for a dead princess.

゚+*:;;:*  *:;;:*+゚

Peter widened his eyes in the look of the king and queen. They seemed like they are afraid in something.

He returned into a blank expression as he approach them. "King and Queen, Prince Henry already left." When he knew it was Prince Henry, he had an ominous feeling like he'd seen him before.

He gives him a dangerous premonition

"I see. Do the preparations for their wedding." He wanted to question the Queen's order.

What happened to prince Edward?

"It seems that you are curious, Peter." The King said.

"Yes, My King. {Y/N} also."

The couple look at each then at him. "Promise us to not to tell you her." He said.

Peter nod in the King's words. Since he used promise the words that he will say will make him shock like what happened to Airi before.

"Prince Edward disappeared. The engagement is cancelled." He said leaving the butler to wonder.

"You should take a leave." The Queen said and turned their back into him.

"Yes, Your Majesty." He bowed then stood up. He massaged his temples.

Why does he feel this to {Y/N}? Why? He should feel happy instead of having this heavy feeling inside.

"My feeling is only for the real airi and not for  that pauper." He said and went back to his job.

He was suprised that his feet lead him to {Y/N}'s room. Did he just wander?

"Oh geez, this is my Job anyway." He clenched his left fist and bring it to his mouth to cough.

Knock knock knock

{Y/N} stopped daydreaming when she heard a knock. "Come in."

"Let's start the lessons." Peter said not entering the her room.

"I thought you let me off today." She whined.

"Stop acting like a child and come with me." You sighed in you mother-like butler.  "Fine." She opened the door and walk to the library with Peter behind her.

Peter suddenly felt a sickening feeling as he followed the girl. "You know Peter, He is really a sweet prince." She muttered. She wanted to tell him that

He knew her real name

"May I ask what happened to Prince Edward?" She asked the butler who is preoccupied with thoughts.

You heard a noise behind you so you turn around to see Peter lying in the floor.

Peter tried to look at {Y/N}, a horrified expression was shown in his face.

A black shadow with red eyes is standing behind her