III: Mask Of Hatred

The horns sound were getting louder as he approach but the crowd are silent. They all kneeled down, bowing their heads to avoid having an eye contact on him. The look on their faces were full of fear. Fear that a simple mistake will cause their life.

The prince's eyes were dull. Being used to this hateful welcome doesn't bother him. He didn't even throw any glance at the scared commoners.

Another war has been successfully won by the Prince. People feared him not only because of his inhuman strength but also because of his eyes.

His eyes that brings misfortune

No one dared to look in his eyes

No one will

But she did

The masked prince who hides hatred behind his mask. How long will it takes for it to break?

゚+*:;;:*  *:;;:*+゚

"I thought George is scary." You mumbled.

"Focus Princess." Peter flicked your forehead, you pouted. After George found out, you quickly bid a Goodbye to your lovely sister and went back to the castle. George didn't said anything back then. It was total silence leaving you feel unease.

"But Peter!" You whined and he sighed.

"Geez {Y/N}. Do you know that curiosity kills? Stop wandering, it may lead you to your death." His scare made you gulp.

"That's deep Peter." Your voice tremble.

"I'm warning you. You don't want to die right? Just follow my orders and be safe, Princess." He said then closed his book. "Lesson ends here. Time for your break. Don't wonder outside the castle." He said and walked outside the window. Peter is always busy that's why he can't guard you anytime.

You puffed your cheeks and went into the Castle's garden. You just pretend that you feel scared to ensure that Peter will let his guard down but you are really annoyed that he treats you like a kid.

"Stupid Peter." You plucked a rose but suddenly dropped it due to it's thorns. Two thorns were stucked in some of your fingertips. "Aww...." You frowned in pain. Surely, Peter will give you a long speech of scold.

You wrapped your wound in a clean handkerchief that your hermoine gave to you.

"Our shift is over."

"Other guards will come here soon. Let's take a break."

You heard a conversation from the guards as you see them walking away from the gate making you grin. They didn't notice your presence since you are covered by the big trees in the Castle's big garden.

"Well.. just a little tour is fine." You giggled. This is a rare opportunity that the security is not that strong.

You saw a made carrying an ordinary clothes. You approached her grinning, "Hey will you do me a favor?"

゚+*:;;:*  *:;;:*+゚

"Hmm~" A grin formed into your lips as you walk into the busy town were you always go when you are still a commoner. Everything is still like the same.

"I'm glad I have money." You muttered when you hear your stomach grumble. You bought a bread and sat in a bench to enjoy your simple meal.

Meanwhile Peter's veins popped in his head, " WHERE THE HELL IS THAT BRAT?!"

You sneezed after you swallow your food. "It's suddenly became colder." After you ate you decided to tour around a little.You passed by a couples as you walk around.

"I will get married soon."

You sighed. "I need to go back."

A small coins scattered around you as you head back to the castle. You helped the man to picked it up, "Here you go Sir." You smiled. The man is wearing a brown cloak and a cloth covers his mouth.

You look in his eyes giving you a tense feeling. This is the second time that you felt this when you bump into someone.

Coincidence

You thought and avered your gaze. You stood up and ran away as your heart beats fast.

The Man look at her figure that disappearing slowly. Her soft hands lingers in his after she gave him his money. A hidden smile formed into his lips.

She didn't know that she enter the hellish labyrinth.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Note: HEY! HEY! HEY! (。•ᴗ•。)♡ I am really glad to all who adds SEALED in their reading lists. Mind to give any comments? It will be a great help~

Dark side is slowly showing~